Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 158677 times)

November 15, 2017, 03:51:48 PM
Reply #1710

Waltzer

Sam Allardyce has ruled himself out of becoming Everton’s next manager on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, which was broadcast on TalkSPORT on 15th November.

Allardyce has been strongly linked with a move to Everton in recent times, as the Toffees search for Ronald Koeman’s replacement.

However, Allardyce has suggested that he never felt wanted by Everton, and has decided that he would be better off not taking the job at Goodison Park.

“It never materialised as I thought it would, unfortunately,” Allardyce said, in his latest update.

“For me such a long time without a decision, I had to make a decision myself. The decision was it was probably better it wasn’t me, and I’d move on to something else. It would have been a fabulous job, but it just didn’t feel right.

“I think when you’re sat in my position you want people to be decisive and feel like they want you. I didn’t get that feeling overall. They were hesitating that I was the man.”

November 15, 2017, 04:03:43 PM
Reply #1711

MmmblueBernard

BEST NEWS EVER!
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 15, 2017, 04:10:38 PM
Reply #1712

Thornton_19

I think the Martin O'Neill call isnt a bad one.
He did very well in club management and is a great motivator
One of the last times I spent with my Granddad before his death we watched Everton beat Sunderland in the FA Cup replay. He went to me 'I'm glad we won tonight Andrew, that Martin O'Neil is a cunt.'

Not the most eloquent words to remember him by but very truthful ones at least.

November 15, 2017, 04:20:46 PM
Reply #1713

Macca77

Sam Allardyce has ruled himself out of becoming Everton’s next manager on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, which was broadcast on TalkSPORT on 15th November.

Allardyce has been strongly linked with a move to Everton in recent times, as the Toffees search for Ronald Koeman’s replacement.

However, Allardyce has suggested that he never felt wanted by Everton, and has decided that he would be better off not taking the job at Goodison Park.

“It never materialised as I thought it would, unfortunately,” Allardyce said, in his latest update.

“For me such a long time without a decision, I had to make a decision myself. The decision was it was probably better it wasn’t me, and I’d move on to something else. It would have been a fabulous job, but it just didn’t feel right.

“I think when you’re sat in my position you want people to be decisive and feel like they want you. I didn’t get that feeling overall. They were hesitating that I was the man.”

Gerrin there

November 15, 2017, 04:21:23 PM
Reply #1714

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
The past few months on here i have realised that so many of you have no fucking clue about football.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 15, 2017, 04:23:11 PM
Reply #1715

bigmanbob

Your Granddad knew his onions

November 15, 2017, 04:24:03 PM
Reply #1716

Macca77

The past few months on here i have realised that so many of you have no fucking clue about football.

This gif is basically how I reacted everytime someone mentioned that they wanted Allardyce

November 15, 2017, 04:29:13 PM
Reply #1717

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Can't believe we even considered him.

Shame on the board.

November 15, 2017, 04:33:14 PM
Reply #1718

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would have been a real low point.

However, lose the next 4 games as expected and mans getting a phone call.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 15, 2017, 04:33:52 PM
Reply #1719

Jamokachi

Shame on the board.

I'm still not convinced we've done anything other than show him the decency of meeting his representatives when he showed an interest in taking the role.

November 15, 2017, 04:50:34 PM
Reply #1720

Macca77

Shame on the board.

I reckon someone from the board only mentioned his name for a laugh

November 15, 2017, 04:51:32 PM
Reply #1721

Macca77

Would have been a real low point.

However, lose the next 4 games as expected and mans getting a phone call.

We win 3 and draw 1

November 15, 2017, 04:56:12 PM
Reply #1722

Toffee1

This gif is basically how I reacted everytime someone mentioned that they wanted Allardyce

His chances of becoming manager have been given the dim mak treatment

November 15, 2017, 05:14:46 PM
Reply #1723

Gary1878

Thank the almighty God for his intervention on stopping Allardyce.

November 15, 2017, 05:22:42 PM
Reply #1724

Waltzer

Oneill in to 4th favourite now, 11-1 after a string of bets. I hope bookies no absolutely nothing!! :(