Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 167528 times)

November 27, 2017, 03:32:02 PM
Reply #2640

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Personally I think the 2 biggest areas that need sorting out in our team at the moment are centre back and centre mid

Pickford in goal has been our most solid performer

Niasse and DCL have had their moments in attack, particularly the former

Out wide it’s been a mixed bag

But those central areas, right down the spine of the team have been shambolic and need sorting first
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 27, 2017, 03:32:47 PM
Reply #2641

GrantyBoy78

Eddie Howe is vastly overrated by people on here
He’s certainly not the answer, seems too nice. He’s got some average players at Bournemouth who are now millionaires thanks to him and are grateful just be in the Prem. They give him 100% every week. They owe him everything.

Imagine the contempt our squad would treat him with? First day the likes of Schneiderlein would be ‘who the fuck are you, what how you ever done?’.

Because this is a squad of shit bags, make no mistake.

This squad needs telling some serious home truths and we need a BIG personality to do so.

November 27, 2017, 04:28:07 PM
Reply #2642

everton1952

His name is Martin and his sidekick is an awful bastard named Roy.

November 27, 2017, 04:59:09 PM
Reply #2643

Cereal Killer

Heimir Hallgrímsson

November 27, 2017, 05:19:54 PM
Reply #2644

ally2

Big Sam has gone very quiet recently, interesting

He's probably eating

November 27, 2017, 05:27:57 PM
Reply #2645

Cereal Killer

He's probably eating in China selling his football 'knowledge'

Fixed

November 27, 2017, 05:34:39 PM
Reply #2646

gizzblue

AVB links all over today ...would take him all day ....we need somebody now .
Born not made a blue .

November 27, 2017, 06:52:02 PM
Reply #2647

therealdunc

AVB links all over today ...would take him all day ....we need somebody now .

Awful choice

Read anything about his Time at spurs and Chelsea, loved himself, the fame and the money

Became lazy and blamed defeats on everyone else including his staff instead of himself

A terrible choice IMO

He did well in Porto in a 2 team league (sporting Lisbon are not at Porto or Benficas level)
Blue

November 27, 2017, 06:56:07 PM
Reply #2648

therealdunc

Jim whites today stated he hasn’t spoken directly with moshiri and all he knows is that Everton are no nearer to an appointment (didn’t name his source for that).
Blue

November 27, 2017, 06:57:05 PM
Reply #2649

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Awful choice

Read anything about his Time at spurs and Chelsea, loved himself, the fame and the money

Became lazy and blamed defeats on everyone else including his staff instead of himself

A terrible choice IMO

He did well in Porto in a 2 team league (sporting Lisbon are not at Porto or Benficas level)

Would bite your knob off at the bollocks for a 55% win rate.

Only issue is he also played sig left mid.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 27, 2017, 07:04:49 PM
Reply #2650

gizzblue

Awful choice

A terrible choice IMO

Ten times the manager we have now though yes ?.
Born not made a blue .

November 27, 2017, 07:04:59 PM
Reply #2651

Robber Rodwell

I think tony pulis would do a good job at the minute.  He knows how to organize a defense and keep his players in line

Unfortunately desperate times call for desperate measures

November 27, 2017, 07:17:49 PM
Reply #2652

Hawkandro

Jim whites today stated he hasn’t spoken directly with moshiri and all he knows is that Everton are no nearer to an appointment (didn’t name his source for that).

You know it is getting bad when even the mouthpiece is sacking it all off. Shambles.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

November 27, 2017, 07:19:30 PM
Reply #2653

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I think tony pulis would do a good job at the minute.  He knows how to organize a defense and keep his players in line

Unfortunately desperate times call for desperate measures
He’s just been sacked for not being able to do that - and they’ve been playing 3 CBs and 3 DMs!

November 27, 2017, 07:21:42 PM
Reply #2654

Tinga