April 22, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 40077 times)

November 26, 2017, 09:25:46 PM
Reply #780

The Analog Kid

Id just spew it if I was Unsworth. Hes gone from having it easy in the 23s to looking like a broken man with this crock of shit.

Kenwright and Moshiri are just sitting there watching it happen.

November 26, 2017, 09:25:57 PM
Reply #781

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone still think he's doing a good job then?

I don't think anyone has said he was doing a good job?

November 26, 2017, 09:26:10 PM
Reply #782

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
It's a joke.

We had the perfect opportunity with the international break to get someone in and let Unsworth go off on a high.

November 26, 2017, 09:27:45 PM
Reply #783

everton1952

The cameras trained often on Bill's face. The impression I get is he is finished and someone else is calling the shots.

November 26, 2017, 09:29:20 PM
Reply #784

BlueBeagle

There's was a few after the Watford game and earlier

November 26, 2017, 09:30:45 PM
Reply #785

Mayor Farnum

But plenty were happy for him to continue until Christmas.

November 26, 2017, 09:31:46 PM
Reply #786

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
But plenty were happy for him to continue until Christmas.

So what?

People had opinions and have probably changed their mind.

Get over it

November 26, 2017, 09:33:19 PM
Reply #787

plumber

Check pages 44-45. 3 or 4 days ago some people thought he had done ok.

November 26, 2017, 09:57:46 PM
Reply #788

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I feel really bad for the guy. Wanted him to do well so badly. The players have let him down, but he has struggled.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

November 26, 2017, 10:06:42 PM
Reply #789

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

It's really difficult not to like him. Id love him to come in and be a massive success, I've championed him since I seen him play for the ressies when I was about 13, I just worry its too quick for him

I still like him as a person and a player from memory but it's defo too quick and I fear for him now

Simply simply lovely

November 26, 2017, 10:11:55 PM
Reply #790

Rhys

Even things like bringing Lookman on today for Mirallas. No issue bringing Mirallas off but we had no control over the game at any point, so what difference was throwing someone who can be creative on without a supply to get it to him going to make? Same with throwing loads of forwards on at Palace last week. Mirallas should have come off for Rooney we needed someone who could get on the ball a bit more then once you have some control on the game you can look to add in a Lookman or Sandro.

He could have been average in his decisions and got us through the next month if we really wanted to take our time getting the right man but the decisions he's made especially over the last week have meant we can't do that and need to push on with who we are getting as soon as we can.

7 games, 1 win, 1 draw and 5 losses with 20 goals conceded now with at least 2 conceded in every game. And he still didnt think lets have an organised solid approach given we are shipping goals.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 10:56:14 PM by Rhys »

November 26, 2017, 10:16:41 PM
Reply #791

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Exactly.

Probably the kind of random gamble that pays off at youth level. Lash a talented player on. Unbelieveably niaive again, we cant afford to keep this rate through the winter games, were in genuine genuine trouble here.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 26, 2017, 10:49:13 PM
Reply #792

TheTone

Unsworth is sound but he reminds me of giving the job to any decent blue on this forum really, reckon he's got @TheRam written all over him

November 26, 2017, 10:57:25 PM
Reply #793

cantoffee

I thought that he was naive with the setup at Leceister and he would learn from that but no matter the formation the team sets up to be very open.

In a team like ours going through this patch of form you'd think it would be clear to be solid, compact and attempt to keep a clean sheet.

He seems to think we can play our way out of this but it's not that simple.

Maybe he will learn but this loss wasn't about passion it was an awful tactical performance, with huge gaps all over the pitch and so easy to exploit.

November 26, 2017, 11:07:20 PM
Reply #794

KoemansNumberTens

His team selections have been horrible. Can't believe rooney and sandro didn't feature today. Can't believe vlasic was frozen out for so long. Can't believe klassen can't even make the squad now.