June 23, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

Author Topic: Lyon v Everton  (Read 20553 times)

November 03, 2017, 05:14:35 AM
Reply #735

D_murph0278

he was taken to hospital. that isn't done because a player is soft and doesn't want to continue. obviously there was some sign of something serious in their examination. or do you think the medical staff is soft as well?

I don't rate Martina one bit as a player - we can agree there but your off the plot on this one

If he lies motionless and says he has pain in his back, neck or can't feel certain parts.... the rest all follows suit surely.
Once he's on a stretcher with a neck brace on, he's going to get checked out fully and immediately. Theres no doubt footballers these days have it in them and that fall was nothing.
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

November 03, 2017, 05:19:12 AM
Reply #736

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

If he lies motionless and says he has pain in his back, neck or can't feel certain parts.... the rest all follows suit surely.
Once he's on a stretcher with a neck brace on, he's going to get checked out fully and immediately. Theres no doubt footballers these days have it in them and that fall was nothing.

He would have tests done on him immediately in the treatment room to determine severity of any potential injury. Tests that would check for involuntary reflexes that would relate to this type of injury before being taken to hospital. Any physio and team doctor worth their salt should be able to tell if a player was faking this type of injury. Lyon have one of the best medical set ups in professional sport too
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 03, 2017, 05:23:56 AM
Reply #737

D_murph0278

He would have tests done on him immediately in the treatment room to determine severity of any potential injury. Tests that would check for involuntary reflexes that would relate to this type of injury before being taken to hospital. Any physio and team doctor worth their salt should be able to tell if a player was faking this type of injury. Lyon have one of the best medical set ups in professional sport too

So why is he travelling home 2 hours later then.... in fact, fucking flying back?
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

November 03, 2017, 05:27:49 AM
Reply #738

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

So why is he travelling home 2 hours later then.... in fact, fucking flying back?

Doubt he's actually flying though. Probably on a plane or something mad like that.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 03, 2017, 05:28:41 AM
Reply #739

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

According to the Echo it's a slight concussion. You'd have to ask @Confucius as to whether or not it's likely or not

November 03, 2017, 05:55:12 AM
Reply #740

Jamokachi

According to the Echo it's a slight concussion. You'd have to ask @Confucius as to whether or not it's likely or not

He was out cold when Traore was checking on him, patting his cheek.

November 03, 2017, 05:56:40 AM
Reply #741

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
He was out cold when Traore was checking on him, patting his cheek.

Faking it bro. He was doing that thing my daughter does when I'm trying to get her up for school

November 03, 2017, 05:57:46 AM
Reply #742

Jamokachi

Faking it bro. He was doing that thing my daughter does when I'm trying to get her up for school

He's been defending like he was out cold, so it's plausible.

November 03, 2017, 06:00:19 AM
Reply #743

boothill

and when they brought him to he said ''my tum tums sore''

November 03, 2017, 06:04:10 AM
Reply #744

Rodenplav64

Pickford is a human sieve . Time for Robles recall .

November 03, 2017, 06:09:36 AM
Reply #745

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford is a human sieve . Time for Robles recall .
My sarcasm radar is way off at the min so bare with me.... For real?
Simply simply lovely

November 03, 2017, 06:14:06 AM
Reply #746

Normm

Cuco's fall left him temporarily motionless. He had to come off. Can't take chances as people can react differently. However, replacing him with another 'dm' seemed to add to the problem of how to keep the ball up the pitch.

To be honest, when my son told me the line up I thought he was having a joke. Still, Beni did well again. This was a team hoping to snatch a result, but was not set up with any serious threat.

Fans expect Everton to be set up to win well, with good attacking football. Let's hope we see this on Sunday.

November 03, 2017, 06:21:48 AM
Reply #747

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Did they check any of our coaching or managers for concussion too?

Unsworth way out of his depth here isn't he?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 03, 2017, 06:22:49 AM
Reply #748

Rodenplav64

My sarcasm radar is way off at the min so bare with me.... For real?

For real . The lad is shot to fuck .

November 03, 2017, 06:24:45 AM
Reply #749

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think there is also some evidence tonight of some of the rifts in the squad.

Schneiderlin's 2nd red card this season, was stupid and unnecessary, it wasn't a team tackle, it was a selfish tackle and he didn't look that bothered.

Vlasic running his boot down that guys achilles was not a pleasant watch. When I watched it back, I thought it looked intentional.

Also Cuco had been having a decent game. When he was down, he was surrounded by Lyon players. Don't recall anyone seeing if he was alright and that looked quite a serious incident as time went on.

I noticed all of that as well. Squad looks fucking shot to bits doesn’t it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.