April 21, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 17708 times)

November 25, 2017, 12:40:23 AM
Reply #150

Heisenberg

I've seen a lot of people slating Moshiri "he knows nothing about football" blah blah

Thats the case for almost all new owners, the only way to learn is time. This is why he kept kenwright in. We'd be much better off binning kenwright and elstone and getting some proper football men in and not just romantics who will appoint any flavour of the month

November 25, 2017, 01:19:30 AM
Reply #151

Gash

Global Moderator
And city never ever overpaid did they ,fuck me they even bought Joey Barton .

Barton came through their youth set up I think.

They overpaid but they still bought decent players who helped the team to get to a position where they could then start buying players on the next level. They didn't buy several players who filled similar positions, neglected other positions and found themselves in the relegation places with less than a dozen games gone the following season. What we've done is nothing like what happened at Man City.

November 25, 2017, 01:38:48 AM
Reply #152

Ross

People still comparing us to City are prime candidates for emails off Nigerian princes with banking difficulties.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 25, 2017, 02:49:23 AM
Reply #153

Lxxx

People still comparing us to City are prime candidates for emails off Nigerian princes with banking difficulties.

Not that I think weíre anything like City but thatís a pretty poor attempt at humour mate. Even for a Friday evening.

November 25, 2017, 02:57:36 AM
Reply #154

Ross

Not that I think weíre anything like City but thatís a pretty poor attempt at humour mate. Even for a Friday evening.

How much did you or one of the family members lose?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 25, 2017, 03:22:03 AM
Reply #155

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Now at the point where I would be willing to put money on never seeing that fucking stadium.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 25, 2017, 03:39:37 AM
Reply #156

TheTone

Now at the point where I would be willing to put money on never seeing that fucking stadium.

I look for love my dear, add me to Yahoo

November 25, 2017, 04:08:44 AM
Reply #157

Lxxx

I think no firm decision will be taken until we find out what division weíre playing in next season. Understandably.

November 25, 2017, 10:48:44 AM
Reply #158

blue1948

He makes vanity decisions without due process. Koeman was pursued and hired without interviewing him against a shortlist and due diligence as to his suitability. Walsh was pursued because of some misguided notion that he was responsible for the biggest freak occurrence in top flight sport. Both appointments have proved an utter failure as they are two completely different personalities with two differing remits.

He also takes time out to speak to Sky Sports every transfer window since he's arrived. Each time making himself look a little silly.

I get that he's now the owner of a club in a sport with worldwide appeal, every rich man's dream, but there still needs to be due process in how business is conducted. We're in danger of becoming this seasons QPR in more ways than one.
Still can't see the argument : You cane him for hiring people and still reckon it is his decision to buy -not to pay for - the players . The talking to various outlets is a fundamental human right .
I feel there has been a gross overreaction to our influx of players ,the press and ourselves lead us to believe we were to become the next Chelsea or City and despite the restrictions now in place we have taken it hook ,line and sinker . Sadly now with bad management insecure performances and lack of a bit of luck we find ourselves looking up instead of down and in a far worse position than we thought we would be .It is an understandable reaction but not right . We all look for someone to blame ,some still blame Kenwright ,Walsh , Koeman ,you Moshiri and even some Martinez , in my opinion the truth lies with all of them but not one individual .

November 25, 2017, 01:01:21 PM
Reply #159

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I think no firm decision will be taken until we find out what division weíre playing in next season. Understandably.

Bit melodramatic that, we've exchanged contracts, legally committed to buy now.

November 25, 2017, 01:31:34 PM
Reply #160

Paddockoldie

Allegedly a short list of 3??
Get your money on Athos, Porthos or Aramis i reckon. We did think he'd look abroad maybe?

November 25, 2017, 05:33:39 PM
Reply #161

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Uncomfortable as it may be, kenwright probably has the better track record at the moment.

So any mad decisions that donít seem to be in keeping with the last 20 years of fairly steady but uninspiring management of the club, especially when they go haywire, is gunna be levelled at  Moshiri.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 25, 2017, 05:47:17 PM
Reply #162

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 25, 2017, 05:52:23 PM
Reply #163

School of Science

Uncomfortable as it may be, kenwright probably has the better track record at the moment.

So any mad decisions that donít seem to be in keeping with the last 20 years of fairly steady but uninspiring management of the club, especially when they go haywire, is gunna be levelled at  Moshiri.

It's a shame that Moshiri hasn't been given even half the slack Kenwright has had. Moshiri has put more investment into our club in just over one year than Bill and the rest of them put in, in over sixteen years. Yes he's made mistakes but didn't the previous regime ? Three failed ground moves for a start.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 25, 2017, 05:55:16 PM
Reply #164

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's a shame that Moshiri hasn't been given even half the slack Kenwright has had. Moshiri has put more investment into our club in just over one year than Bill and the rest of them put in, in over sixteen years. Yes he's made mistakes but didn't the previous regime ? Three failed ground moves for a start.

Not for me personally.

Iím a strictly zero slack man from now on, kenwright, Moshiri, anyone. Top class management or face the jury asap.