October 23, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 29610 times)

November 29, 2017, 03:05:07 AM
Reply #435

therealdunc

Once Allardyce leaves the club, we will be back to square one, scouring many managers who have no intention of joining the club. I think it's only a brief rest bite in delaying the inevitable, with the current hierarchical structure in place, we'll be relegated next season or the season after.
Mate

Whatever you're going through, call us free any time, from any phone on 116 123.

Give them a call
Blue

November 29, 2017, 03:06:47 AM
Reply #436

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Mate

Whatever you're going through, call us free any time, from any phone on 116 123.

Give them a call

You're a bellend yano.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 29, 2017, 03:12:31 AM
Reply #437

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It would be amazing if moshiri trumps kenwright here
Simply simply lovely

November 29, 2017, 03:12:39 AM
Reply #438

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

November 29, 2017, 03:14:30 AM
Reply #439

penguinofdoom1878

I'm not defending the appointment, but more the "panic appointment" thinking.

If this were a panic appointment he would have been in charge weeks ago imo.

I believe, and it's been said by Alan Meyers that they looked at up to 12 managers for the job, that they did do their due diligence but were basically left with Allardyce. They couldn't pry away managers working already because of many reasons. And Guys like Tuchel probably didn't want the job...

Moshiri, Walsh, the players, the club, have no one to blame but themselves for putting the club in this predicament.

Thanks for the response, wasn't aware of the Alan Meyers comment. Its an awful painful situation we are in, I dont want him anywhere near us, but I have resigned myself to it and will back the side while hes here.

Sam Allardyce, Everton manager though jebus

November 29, 2017, 03:14:50 AM
Reply #440

indiantoffee1975

Mate

Give them a call

No. Best you keep that number for the next 12-24 months whilst wiping those tears away.

November 29, 2017, 03:15:22 AM
Reply #441

plumber

This drama queens fest is getting boring lads.
What‘s done is done (if it's really done). Those who want to kill themselves, poke their eyes with a rusty nail or cut their balls off, do it. Those who don‘t, accept it and give him a chance.

November 29, 2017, 03:17:43 AM
Reply #442

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney is loving the Big Sam appointment, he knows we have got ourselves a quality manager who will take us to the top end of the league and challenge for trophy’s.

Welcome to Goodison Park Samuel Allardyce

I've never understood the attraction of trolling. Is everything ok at home with you? You not getting the attention you need?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 29, 2017, 03:18:39 AM
Reply #443

Mayor Farnum

https://twitter.com/sean_lunt/status/935589771023446016

I recommend everyone reads this thread.

Yes I mean Sunderland and Palace were running along nicely before he turned up.

November 29, 2017, 03:19:20 AM
Reply #444

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well, I don't read any twitter threads, and I haven't seen anyone over the moon about it on here yet.

All I've read on here is that people think it might be what this team needs as of right now, but...

Maybe you can show me where people are happy with his appointment. Not accepting of it, but actually happy with it. Like fuckin celebrating it like happy people do when their happy about something.

I am happy that we have appointed a manager.

November 29, 2017, 03:19:24 AM
Reply #445

plumber

By the way, talking about stats and our first choice Silva. We have conceded 28 goals, Watford 24. Defense was a bit shitty in every club he managed. Considering the main issue now is sorting out our terrible defending, he doesn't look like a great choice, does he?

November 29, 2017, 03:28:29 AM
Reply #446

Macca77

November 29, 2017, 03:32:08 AM
Reply #447

Gash

Global Moderator
Rooney is loving the Big Sam appointment, he knows we have got ourselves a quality manager who will take us to the top end of the league and challenge for trophy’s.

Welcome to Goodison Park Samuel Allardyce

As a WUM you're being too obvious now.

November 29, 2017, 03:37:59 AM
Reply #448

BlueBeagle

Whooooaaaaaa Sammy Sammy
Sammy Sammy Sammy Sammy Allerdyyyyyce

November 29, 2017, 03:38:49 AM
Reply #449

van der Meyde

Yes I mean Sunderland and Palace were running along nicely before he turned up.
Aye. It's all useless without context.

At least we've all watched Allardyce's teams and can try to put these in to context.

A similar thread on Fonseca would be absolutely meaningless as pretty much none of us have watched his teams fucking play regularly.