December 14, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 62434 times)

October 15, 2017, 10:06:49 PM
Reply #1515

ally2

Im not allowed to not rate him?? Can you give me the approved list of players we are allowed not to rate?? Stop being a cunt. People are allowed to have different views to you.

Nah I'm basing things on what he's done over a number of years, not what he's been like over 8 games without a proper pre season and completely new set of team mates. Try supporting your team when they need it, not putting the boot in at any available opportunity. And don't use naughty words.

deCoubertin

October 15, 2017, 10:08:23 PM
Reply #1516

Evertonian in NC

Wonder if thereís been many changed their minds since the last vote.

I have.  Once the poll resets, I am a HARD KOEMAN OUT now.  Hate firing managers in-season, was a late hold out re Martinez, too.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 15, 2017, 10:08:27 PM
Reply #1517

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think you and me were amongst a few people arguing that Ross Barkley is just a better player, and were met with derision on a number of occasions.
Hi

Simply simply lovely

October 15, 2017, 10:09:33 PM
Reply #1518

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair, I've always rated Sigurdsson in terms of thinking he's a good player -I just didn't think he was what we needed in the team. Glad we got him I suppose as it would have been 'if we had got Sigurdsson..' on here 24/7.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 15, 2017, 10:11:47 PM
Reply #1519

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair, I've always rated Sigurdsson in terms of thinking he's a good player -I just didn't think he was what we needed in the team. Glad we got him I suppose as it would have been 'if we had got Sigurdsson..' on here 24/7.
I wanted him in an along side Barkley role
I wanted him at 25m
Not 45m
Hes a decent player, works hard and knocks a decent cross in but he's not what people think he is

How much did Brighton pay for that gross lad?
I am not saying they are similar levels before I get jumped on

Simply simply lovely

October 15, 2017, 10:14:03 PM
Reply #1520

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I wanted him in an along side Barkley role
I wanted him at 25m
Not 45m
Hes a decent player, works hard and knocks a decent cross in but he's not what people think he is

How much did Brighton pay for that gross lad?
I am not saying they are similar levels before I get jumped on

You are correct, they are not similar levels. Gross is the superior player.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 15, 2017, 10:14:19 PM
Reply #1521

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Perfect situation where being injured makes you much better. Siggurdson has been shit, Barkley was largely shit last season.

We need a new manager.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 15, 2017, 10:16:00 PM
Reply #1522

The Analog Kid

If ever a last minute goal pissed me off that was it. Probably postponed a decision that should have been made 2 minutes after the final whistle.

I can understand your frustration, but thereís no way I want to see my team getting beat just to see if it influences the boards decision. They should have the balls to do it regardless of the result.

October 15, 2017, 10:16:13 PM
Reply #1523

Lxxx

We need to dispense with the Rooney experiment up top, play Sig Number 10 every week and get DCL running the channels for him all game. We'll see a better player as he'll be able to get in and around the box and he'll have movement if we play Vlasic too.

I've no idea where that leaves Klaassan, now he really was a signing that wasn't needed at all. That money would have been better served on an area that we really needed.

October 15, 2017, 10:18:35 PM
Reply #1524

Lxxx

I can understand your frustration, but there’s no way I want to see my team getting beat just to see if it influences the boards decision. They should have the balls to do it regardless of the result.

They won't though, that was my point.

October 15, 2017, 10:18:41 PM
Reply #1525

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We need to dispense with the Rooney experiment up top, play Sig Number 10 every week and get DCL running the channels for him all game. We'll see a better player as he'll be able to get in and around the box and he'll have movement if we play Vlasic too.

I've no idea where that leaves Klaassan, now he really was a signing that wasn't needed at all. That money would have been better served on an area that we really needed.

Klaassen and Davies competing for the number 8 shirt imo. This Schneiderlin Gueye stuff is fucking souls destroying. Gana takes responsibility due to being more mobile but clearly shouldnt have the ball so much up the pitch.

Davies or Klaassen with one of them, or a three.

October 15, 2017, 10:19:43 PM
Reply #1526

Evertonian in NC

Klaassen and Davies competing for the number 8 shirt imo. This Schneiderlin Gueye stuff is fucking souls destroying. Gana takes responsibility due to being more mobile but clearly shouldnt have the ball so much up the pitch.

Davies or Klaassen with one of them, or a three.

THIS.  And plenty of matches for all to play.  Remember when we were gonna rotate and have options?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 15, 2017, 10:21:31 PM
Reply #1527

The Analog Kid

They won't though, that was my point.

Well thatís up to them. But if we get beat then itís not just Koeman coming under fire.

October 15, 2017, 10:22:03 PM
Reply #1528

Lxxx

I'd even try Rooney behind Sig if I thought he could be trusted to be disciplined. He can still spot a pass but he'd be trying to be Roy of the Rovers and would end up on Sig's toes again.

October 15, 2017, 10:22:08 PM
Reply #1529

sam of the south

I think you and me were amongst a few people arguing that Ross Barkley is just a better player, and were met with derision on a number of occasions.

Ross is a far better player.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them