December 17, 2017, 09:57:23 PM

Author Topic: Ronaldo Twins  (Read 1354 times)

June 29, 2017, 11:17:31 PM
Read 1354 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40441888

It's an interesting one this. He is now a single father to 3 kids. He is way too busy with football to be the parent full time to these kids. It's very similar to how Michael Jackson used to do things. Obviously I do not know his motives or anything but I do wonder if he is gay but doesn't want to come out as his image rights etc will take a dive. Unfortunately the world we live in is not a s open minded as it should be.

He seems to want the family, wants the family life but has to do it solo right now.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 29, 2017, 11:27:55 PM
Reply #1

Ross

That was exactly what I thought when I read it as well.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 29, 2017, 11:29:13 PM
Reply #2

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I love him, think he is probably bisexual.
I have to return some videotapes.

June 29, 2017, 11:46:06 PM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I love him, think he is probably bisexual.

I am a fan too.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 29, 2017, 11:47:07 PM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40441888

It's an interesting one this. He is now a single father to 3 kids. He is way too busy with football to be the parent full time to these kids. It's very similar to how Michael Jackson used to do things. Obviously I do not know his motives or anything but I do wonder if he is gay but doesn't want to come out as his image rights etc will take a dive. Unfortunately the world we live in is not a s open minded as it should be.

He seems to want the family, wants the family life but has to do it solo right now.

He's in a long term relationship with a model which seemed a bit strange that he would then have a surrogate mother, unless his partner can't have children?

Pretty sure he's gay, it would be great if someone as high profile as him came out but I can't see it any time soon.

June 29, 2017, 11:49:14 PM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He's in a long term relationship with a model which seemed a bit strange that he would then have a surrogate mother, unless his partner can't have children?

Pretty sure he's gay, it would be great if someone as high profile as him came out but I can't see it any time soon.

He has had a string of high profile girlfriends all in the super model category. All who look terribly unhappy to be there. I think he does more for their career and they give him an excuse/alibi. I think ghis arrogance is born out by loneliness too. hence the kids. it would be amazing if he came out. The world certainly needs it.

June 29, 2017, 11:59:47 PM
Reply #6

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He will never come out whilst playing

Simply simply lovely

June 30, 2017, 12:15:58 AM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He will never come out whilst playing

Would be difficult thing to do, would he just score a goal and run over to Varane and they kiss passionately? Or score and lift up a t-shirt stating his love for Bale?

June 30, 2017, 12:18:45 AM
Reply #8

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Would be difficult thing to do, would he just score a goal and run over to Varane and they kiss passionately? Or score and lift up a t-shirt stating his love for Bale?
Either or

Simply simply lovely

June 30, 2017, 12:25:55 AM
Reply #9

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Would be difficult thing to do, would he just score a goal and run over to Varane and they kiss passionately?

That would defo turn me on

June 30, 2017, 01:06:55 AM
Reply #10

Major Clanger

Maybe he should start small first, let's say with Andrea Pirlo, who at least has a girl's name.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

June 30, 2017, 01:22:29 AM
Reply #11

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe he should start small first, let's say with Andrea Pirlo, who at least has a girl's name.

bloody hell that would push me over the edge actually.

June 30, 2017, 01:50:40 AM
Reply #12

Optimistic Blue

hes  in the gayest advert I have seen this year

you cant take the right out of Kenwright

June 30, 2017, 02:00:41 AM
Reply #13

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Look folks, you're getting Audrey Horne over excited here, you need to tone it down before she has a turn.😭
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

June 30, 2017, 02:14:25 AM
Reply #14

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's defo gay.

I'd like to think it wouldn't have any impact on marketing. Although the Spanish crowds aren't too forgiving so there might be issues on the pitch.