August 20, 2017, 01:04:35 PM

Author Topic: Ronaldo Twins  (Read 947 times)

June 30, 2017, 02:27:04 AM
Reply #15

Mayor Farnum

What he is or isn't is really his own business. But if the best player in the world feels unable to reveal his true self then things haven't progressed as much as I thought.

June 30, 2017, 02:17:51 PM
Reply #16

74Blue

Maybe he's not yet found that special someone who he can love as much as he loves himself.

June 30, 2017, 08:16:46 PM
Reply #17

hill135

Why do people think he's gay? Serious question

June 30, 2017, 08:18:21 PM
Reply #18

Macca77

Because he got a hard on when he wanked me off

June 30, 2017, 11:17:58 PM
Reply #19

van der Meyde

Well he's twice been accused of raping women and he allegedly paid hundreds of thousands to gag one woman, so who knows....

http://www.spiegel.de/international/business/rape-allegations-against-real-madrid-star-ronaldo-it-has-to-be-less-a-1144878.html

July 01, 2017, 02:13:26 AM
Reply #20

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
He's definitely a cad and a bounder.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

July 01, 2017, 11:13:00 AM
Reply #21

Jamokachi

This is puzzling me also. Is it based on the way he looks? That he has children by surrogate mothers? It's a bit of a stretch in the times we live to come to the conclusion that makes him gay.

July 01, 2017, 01:12:41 PM
Reply #22

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
This is puzzling me also. Is it based on the way he looks? That he has children by surrogate mothers? It's a bit of a stretch in the times we live to come to the conclusion that makes him gay.

Why not have kids with a partner?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 01, 2017, 01:23:07 PM
Reply #23

Bally

Administrator
Why not have kids with a partner?
Maybe because he has trust issues and thinks women are only out for his money, it's not as if he would go unrecognised anywhere in the world is it,or he could be extremely difficult to live with because of the fame.
My guess is... Well to be honest I don't give a fuck, as long as the kids are happy, looked after and in no danger,then he can have 40.
It's the roll I way

July 01, 2017, 06:42:26 PM
Reply #24

Danny

He's defo gay.

I'd like to think it wouldn't have any impact on marketing. Although the Spanish crowds aren't too forgiving so there might be issues on the pitch.

I doubt it's just the marketing side of it either, the second a massive sportsman comes out as gay all the media will be all over it trying to get him on the cover of gay magazines etc, if you're just a quiet person you'd be fuming.

July 01, 2017, 06:52:25 PM
Reply #25

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not sure I'd describe Ronaldo as a quiet person.

July 01, 2017, 08:43:17 PM
Reply #26

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
The likelihood is that the person he really loves cannot have children. I bet hours and hours of conversations have taken place before this was put into action.
Would explain all that time he spent locked in the bathroom looking in the mirror.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

July 01, 2017, 09:49:27 PM
Reply #27

gizzblue

So he may not be gay but deffo is a winker/ wanker 😅

July 01, 2017, 10:47:51 PM
Reply #28

74Blue

All speculation and jokes aside, he's just a person. An extremely wealthy and famous person, but just a person. Is his sexuality really anybody else's business, other than his and the person(s) that he chooses to share his bed with?
Whether he's gay, straight or even bisexual, it does not alter the fact that he's a great footballer and would walk into pretty much any first eleven in the world.

July 01, 2017, 10:53:46 PM
Reply #29

Major Clanger

All speculation and jokes aside, he's just a person. An extremely wealthy and famous person, but just a person. Is his sexuality really anybody else's business, other than his and the person(s) that he chooses to share his bed with?
Whether he's gay, straight or even bisexual, it does not alter the fact that he's a great footballer and would walk into pretty much any first eleven in the world.

It's not really about him though.

It's that if someone as iconic and seemingly bulletproof (in terms of reputation) as him doesn't feel safe in coming out, what chance does any lesser footballer have?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel