October 19, 2017, 03:55:48 PM

Author Topic: Ajax home games  (Read 323 times)

July 24, 2017, 03:51:05 AM
Read 323 times

Thornton_19

Just looking for advice really a friend and I are going to Amsterdam the weekend of the Ajax vs Sparta Rotterdam game. I was wondering how easy will it be to get tickets and how much are tickets usually for games?

Also how long before games do tickets get released?

Any advice would be helpful, cheers in advance lads!

July 24, 2017, 04:11:45 AM
Reply #1

Major Clanger

Just looking for advice really a friend and I are going to Amsterdam the weekend of the Ajax vs Sparta Rotterdam game. I was wondering how easy will it be to get tickets and how much are tickets usually for games?

Also how long before games do tickets get released?

Any advice would be helpful, cheers in advance lads!

The easiest thing is for you to email/tweet the club. They're usually very helpful and will sort you out in no time.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

August 26, 2017, 10:53:32 PM
Reply #2

Fynci

I'm not sure if you need a club card or not, I haven't been for a few years. https://www.visitajax.com/eredivisie/ajax-sparta-rotterdam.html

One thing to note is that games versus Rotterdam clubs is always a bit different! I went to Ajax v Sparta a number of years ago, and saw as many flags with the Star of David on as I did Ajax flags. The away fans were making the sound of gas chambers for 90 minutes too... the Rotterdam vs Amsterdam rivalry is complicated, messy and horrible.

That being said, it is a lovely ground, and very safe for you to visit as a tourist.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0