August 19, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

Author Topic: Fellaini  (Read 2010 times)

September 19, 2010, 11:01:13 PM
Reply #15

C-R-A-I-G

Im not a Distin fan and I think he should be dropped and have Jagielka and Heitinga at CB purely because they are better positionally and are less prone to mistakes. The annoying thing with Distin like Yobo is that he can be the best defender on the pitch one game and then be terrible the next. One lapse in concentration is all it takes at this level and you more often then not get punished. Also Heitinga and Jagieka are better ball playing CBs so hopefully that would keep it on the fuckin ground.

Fellaini needs to move to DM. He is useless upfront and looks average. Why not give Bilyaletdinov a chance there? He got more assists and goals than Pienaar so should get games in a postion he is apparently good in. Also the RM role needs to be sorted. Either get Coleman there or move Arteta there till Anichebe is back and play this team:

Howard
Neville Jagielka Distin Baines
Arteta Fellaini Heitinga Pienaar
Bilyaletdinov
Yakubu

Im sure Moyes will sort it out. But it will be to late... AGAIN  :headbang:

September 19, 2010, 11:10:58 PM
Reply #16

plumber

Howard
Neville Jagielka Distin Baines
Arteta Fellaini Heitinga Pienaar
Bilyaletdinov
Yakubu

God help us.

September 19, 2010, 11:15:15 PM
Reply #17

C-R-A-I-G

God help us.

Its better than having Osman RM. Id prefer Coleman but since he wont give him a start because he wants to accomdate players thats probably the best formation available.

September 20, 2010, 12:32:23 AM
Reply #18

plumber

Its better than having Osman RM. Id prefer Coleman but since he wont give him a start because he wants to accomdate players thats probably the best formation available.

It is difficult to think somethink worse than Osman on the wing, but Arteta (who is poor even in his natural position recently) playing wide, Fellaini as a playmaker, Heitinga DM and sleeping Russian beauty AMC could be worse.

BTW I think Hibbert is a better right back than Neville at the moment.

September 20, 2010, 12:34:26 AM
Reply #19

C-R-A-I-G

It is difficult to think somethink worse than Osman on the wing, but Arteta (who is poor even in his natural position recently) playing wide, Fellaini as a playmaker, Heitinga DM and sleeping Russian beauty AMC could be worse.

BTW I think Hibbert is a better right back than Neville at the moment.

Arteta would do better on the wing than Osman as he can actually cross the ball in. Also Bilyaletdinov would probably be the play maker with us having two DM who can pass forward alright. Not defense splitting though. It would definatly cover Moyes's favorite in Distin.

September 20, 2010, 12:46:56 AM
Reply #20

Tasslehoff

Have you any idea how stupid people look when they swear on a message board?

Distin, with the exception of the United match, has been our best central defender by a mile, so why drop him? Jagielka on the other hand has been poor. CXan we accuse Moyes of playing favourites, and then ask that Jags plays despite poor form? Hibbert has been playing fine. If he loses his place, it would be because Moyes is trying something different. It certainly wouldn't be because he's shite. Cahill has a knee injury. Sometimes it's best to calm down, and read, before jumping in head first and writing crap.

Could not agree more, I am normally quite calm and measured in my posts. However yesterdays performance made me extremely angry. When we play well and lose its takes all of 10 Min's to shrug my shoulders and move on. I am still angry today. That post was silly and I apologise, however it was quite cathartic and in some way helped.