December 12, 2017, 08:47:42 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland 2-1  (Read 30833 times)

November 11, 2012, 04:31:43 AM
Reply #390

blueski

While Coleman keeps getting ripped a new one at right back I find your first comment hard to take from someone who constantly berates Hibbert.

Unless you think a right back's primary role is cutting through opponents on the edge of their box?
think when Gibson returns we will be more organised at the back to support having 2 attacking backs;

Coleman did some good work forward & should have used him more IMO. He was fortunate to not be punished for that early mistake
Nil Satis

November 11, 2012, 05:23:17 AM
Reply #391

Shogun

Administrator
Am I right in thinking we lost to Stoke 1-0 in our 11th game last season so we now have double the points we did at this point last year?
Nope, 2-1 win against Wolves at home. Think we got a pen that day and Jagielka scored?

Stoke was our 13th game.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 11, 2012, 05:50:03 AM
Reply #392

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Coleman in now way got "ripped a new one"

November 11, 2012, 07:12:32 AM
Reply #393

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Coleman in now way got "ripped a new one"

The first ten minutes he certainly did.

Even the Sunderland fans on their board were saying he was our weak link.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

November 11, 2012, 02:39:43 PM
Reply #394

Bally

Administrator
How... In the screaming blue fuck did Danny Rose not get a free kick at the end, fucking joke of a decision after what was essentially a decent performance from the ref
It's the roll I way

November 11, 2012, 03:50:59 PM
Reply #395

fast lane

How... In the screaming blue fuck did Danny Rose not get a free kick at the end, fucking joke of a decision after what was essentially a decent performance from the ref

It was ridiculous, plus he got a yellow too...

We didn't start too brightly, but at least this time we got the points!
Although it wasn't looking that way at one stage, but fortunately two good quick goals got us out of jail.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

November 11, 2012, 04:33:43 PM
Reply #396

Derek

Felt sorry for him. It was definitely a free-kick to Sunderland. Still, I am glad they didn't have a chance to ping a ball into the box at that stage!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

November 11, 2012, 04:34:34 PM
Reply #397

Ross

Baffling decision, but I thought the ref was poor all game for both sides.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.