December 14, 2017, 02:19:54 PM

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton 2-2  (Read 26406 times)

November 04, 2012, 05:14:28 AM
Reply #435

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
not seen the result , just saw on MOTD and gutted. i thought fulham would score on every attack shown. feels awful to think that when for so many years we have been so good there. and now we are amazing attacking we are fucking shite in defence. why was distin replaced??

oooooh and so many chances!!! JESUS.

playing well means fuck all when we dont win though. i would rather play shite and win.
I have to return some videotapes.

November 04, 2012, 05:19:40 AM
Reply #436

nomorechang

RIP
I've said this before .. We will get better this season, Moyes will sort the defense out.. As an attacking unit we are as good as anyone and if it can continue then sooner rather than later we will absolutely destroy a few teams.
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 04, 2012, 12:26:12 PM
Reply #437

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Sometimes we get points when we shouldn't. Sometimes we lose points when we shouldn't.

That's life, we fourth. Happy Days!!
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 04, 2012, 03:32:12 PM
Reply #438

sharpattack

Sometimes we get points when we shouldn't. Sometimes we lose points when we shouldn't.

That's life, we fourth. Happy Days!!
Bollox. When do we get points when we shouldn't? We certainly lost 4 points against Newcastle  and Wigan because of shit officials. That line about things evening themselves out over a season is complete bullshit
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

November 04, 2012, 04:11:37 PM
Reply #439

sam of the south

The main problem is the lack of protection for the defence with Gibson out.

Add to that the new attacking approach and capabilities that our side has and the defence has to deal with more than they ever did before.

Either Gibson returning, firing on all cylinders and staying fit or the purchase of a decent holding mid in January will give us the platform we need to have a great season.

Jelavic is lacking confidence too; Once it returns we should see the goals flow.

I felt sorry for Coleman; One of our better performers handing them the equaliser.

As has been said, it felt nearly as bad as Newcastle this season and Villa 2008 (fucking insipid Sidwell again!  :headbang:)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them