December 15, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by Lazarou on 18 minutes ago »
Not a fan of Richarlison through the middle, gets bullied far too often which then leads to him usually being on his arse rolling around. We can never build up play into the final third through him and although he has got goals (he could probably play anywhere and get a goal) it has been to the detriment to the rest of our play.

Unfortunately we don't appear to have a alternative that Silva likes, although DCL has always done well holding up the play and did well against City last year through the middle.
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by Shogun on 5 hours ago »
https://toffeeanalysis.wordpress.com/2018/12/14/why-richarlison-has-to-play-on-the-left/

Good article!

Actually agree but the issue is that Tosun doesn’t fit into the system and offers nothing as a result whilst DCL hasn’t been able to take his chance which was probably against Arsenal when he spurned those chances. Niasse is just a bit shite despite his knack.

I’d like to see DCL up front and Richarlison on the left but can see why Marco is persisting with Richarlison considering he’s still getting goals and Walcott and Bernard are more likely to produce something than the actual strikers at the club.
The Everton Forum / Re: Penalty taker
« Last post by Mayor Farnum on 5 hours ago »
Did anyone else think the referee stretched the time out from awarding the kick to blowing the whistle for the kick to take place? I certainly did on the night but have not seen it since.
So after signing a ton of players already and spending a lot of money (in terms of the Scottish league), Gerrard thinks they need to sign more players  ::) going to be a shit chequebook manager clearly

He's just aware of the main advantage his club have over all other clubs in the league; nothing wrong with that.
The Everton Forum / Re: 2018-19 Loan Watch
« Last post by Outworlder47 on 6 hours ago »
Lookman is getting plenty of game time to indicate he's in the manager's plans. If he was on his way out he'd have been bombed out of the squad, Schneiderlin style.
Alternatively, you could argue that he's one of between 2-4 wide players at the club (depending on how you view Bernard and Richarlison long term). With Walcott not in the greatest form and Bernard not showing consistency either, it could be a bit of just trying something different to see if you can catch some luck.

I don't believe that, mind, though I do think that Silva and Brands may look to bring in another winger in the winter window. Perhaps Lozano from PSV now that they're completely out of Europe?
The Everton Forum / Re: 2018-19 Loan Watch
« Last post by Jamokachi on 6 hours ago »
Lookman is getting plenty of game time to indicate he's in the manager's plans. If he was on his way out he'd have been bombed out of the squad, Schneiderlin style.
The Everton Forum / Re: Man City v Everton
« Last post by KevtheRat on 6 hours ago »
Mental how people are calling for Beni to play tomorrow when he’s not even played for the Under 23’s for ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10