October 22, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 131523 times)

December 13, 2017, 03:47:09 PM
Reply #330

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be very disappointed if we set up tonight similar to the way we did at anfield.

We obviously won't be as deep, but I fear he's going to set up defensively in this type of game and the fans will soon lose patience with that.

If hes being really defensive towards the end of the season when were comfortable then I could see more of a complaint.

Got to be at least another half a dozen games / results before making sure weve got confidence back in the defence isnt the priority.

If were solid but score decent goals like vs Huddersfield then I wont have a problem at all at this stage.

December 13, 2017, 04:03:11 PM
Reply #331

everton1952

Since Silva used the word "harsh" 3 times in one sentence, the word appears to have crept in here a few times.  Politicians all use "we are very clear" every time they open their mouths.  Any others? "high press"  describing football tactics.

December 13, 2017, 04:08:39 PM
Reply #332

Alanvideo

Bit harsh. A win tonight and we're as far off top 4 as we are from the drop.
.........I don't think it's harsh at all. We've 6 games between tonight and New Years Day including Chelsea and Man U. We're not out of the woods yet but I believe by the end of that run we could be as high as 8th. Then they can go to Five Guys or somewhere then meet Barkley in Santa Chupito's.
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 13, 2017, 04:46:34 PM
Reply #333

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
.........I don't think it's harsh at all. We've 6 games between tonight and New Years Day including Chelsea and Man U. We're not out of the woods yet but I believe by the end of that run we could be as high as 8th. Then they can go to Five Guys or somewhere then meet Barkley in Santa Chupito's.

Well maybe after the cup game in the 5th!

December 13, 2017, 08:30:00 PM
Reply #334

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

What's harsh about it ? What's the big deal about a Xmas party, it's the busiest week of the year, we have won two home games against drop zone teams, they can have their party once we've consolidated a top 10 position, it's just a works do, they can do without that surely.

December 13, 2017, 08:35:34 PM
Reply #335

bacon sarnie

Is it fuck. Hope he has them all wearing hair shirts for the trip home if they lose tonight. Whip-crackaway!

December 13, 2017, 08:38:33 PM
Reply #336

Bluedylan

Since Silva used the word "harsh" 3 times in one sentence, the word appears to have crept in here a few times.  Politicians all use "we are very clear" every time they open their mouths.  Any others? "high press"  describing football tactics.

Very odd.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 13, 2017, 09:22:56 PM
Reply #337

brittcop1

none of them realise that they failed to beat us do they?

calling us the worst team they've faced yet they couldn't win....story of their lives isn't it really
Yeah im not really interested in the " objective" opinions of fucking Liverpool fans. Lets be honest, weve being totally getting embarrassed...by everybody. We were supposed to lose this by 5...easy. we got a point at Anfield...with a weak team..fucking enjoy it::)))

December 13, 2017, 10:33:01 PM
Reply #340

Paddockoldie

Christmas parties at Easter are all the rage for 2018 don't you know... very happening yar!

December 14, 2017, 03:37:35 AM
Reply #341

therealdunc

I old you this Big Sam feller was special!

Onwards and upwards
Blue

December 14, 2017, 03:40:19 AM
Reply #342

Lazarou

I old you this Big Sam feller was special!

Onwards and upwards

Special might be stretching it a bit. But you can't argue with the results so far.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

December 14, 2017, 03:45:47 AM
Reply #343

ally2

you can't argue with the results so far.

Oh don't you worry - someone will!

December 14, 2017, 04:02:21 AM
Reply #344

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Amazing what a little bit of organisation does to this team.

Is right allardyce