August 18, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

Author Topic: Schneiderlin  (Read 6490 times)

December 22, 2017, 05:11:24 PM
Reply #30

ally2

Haha

December 22, 2017, 05:16:02 PM
Reply #31

Jamokachi

I am cucumbers.

December 22, 2017, 05:20:25 PM
Reply #32

Gash

Global Moderator
I was sitting for ages trying to figure out what it was rhyming slang for.

December 22, 2017, 05:21:11 PM
Reply #33

MmmblueBernard

I can haz cucumber
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 22, 2017, 05:22:46 PM
Reply #34

Jamokachi

Ich bin ein cucumber.

December 22, 2017, 08:10:24 PM
Reply #35

Lxxx

The last time he was in form and played a significant run of games was coming up to three years ago when he was trying to earn a move away from Southampton, and was successful. I've yet to see any evidence we should be basing our midfield around him and for 24m he's not suited to a bit part role.
I don't think it's unreasonable to say he's playing for his future until the end of the season. If he steps up to the plate then great, if not then move him on and get someone else in who offers more to the team.

December 24, 2017, 08:22:23 PM
Reply #36

Bally

Administrator
Everyone has got really caught up in this idea that Gueye/Schneiderlein partnership doesn't work. It's been reinforced by repetition but I'm not cucumbers it's necessarily true. To get the best out of Schneiderlein requires better movement and options ahead of him. I've not seen him hiding in games but maybe others have. Anyway there's no dispute to be had - he's a class player, and there seems to be some sort of weird witch hunt thing going on around him which, again, is unhelpful.
I'm not cucumbers either
It's the roll I way

December 24, 2017, 08:39:55 PM
Reply #37

School of Science

I was sitting for ages trying to figure out what it was rhyming slang for.
[/quote

Haha so was I.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 24, 2017, 08:48:33 PM
Reply #38

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I still am  :-\
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

December 24, 2017, 09:58:05 PM
Reply #39

gizzblue

Some say he's improving ...I can't see it ,maybe he is a victim of his own past performances and can't reach that again .
Maybe he wants out ....either way something needs to change imho....Benni and McCarthy are waiting .

December 24, 2017, 11:24:58 PM
Reply #40

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Some say he's improving ...I can't see it ,maybe he is a victim of his own past performances and can't reach that again .
Maybe he wants out ....either way something needs to change imho....Benni and McCarthy are waiting .

He was much better yesterday
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 25, 2017, 02:57:33 AM
Reply #41

arteta4spain

Benni McCarthy? Really?

December 25, 2017, 10:05:23 AM
Reply #42

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Played best game of his season against Chelsea.

Needs to continue improving. Especially now Gana is out it may benefit him.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

December 25, 2017, 05:07:21 PM
Reply #43

Lxxx

McCarthy? People are slagging Schneiderlin for gutless displays and offering nothing with the ball and then offer this complete shitehawk as a replacement?? Really?

December 25, 2017, 05:31:31 PM
Reply #44

bogie

McCarthy? People are slagging Schneiderlin for gutless displays and offering nothing with the ball and then offer this complete shitehawk as a replacement?? Really?

nothing wrong with McCarthy,s play his linkup play is better than both we are playing in there and his forward thinking might just be what we need in there at the min

I have not seen much of Benni as a forward thinking DM player just more of the same as the other 2 but nothing wrong with that