December 11, 2017, 06:21:43 AM

Author Topic: Baines deal as good as done  (Read 37349 times)

June 08, 2013, 06:42:11 PM
Reply #30

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
there is a reason they are called beeb ...  bob ballooo know nothing. We payed around the 1,5 mill GLewis is talking about.(In fact we didn't pay as mutch)  And this doesn't come from an ITK or a fucking journo from the BBC. It's from an Chartered Accountant looking trough FC Copenhagens accounts and FC Copenhagens Stock Account Announcment. How the hell can people think we would pay 5 mill. for a player with less than 1 year left on his contract.

Ok, fair enough. Calm down.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

June 08, 2013, 06:43:24 PM
Reply #31

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
there is a reason they are called beeb ...  bob ballooo know nothing. We payed around the 1,5 mill GLewis is talking about.(In fact we didn't pay as mutch)  And this doesn't come from an ITK or a fucking journo from the BBC. It's from an Chartered Accountant looking trough FC Copenhagens accounts and FC Copenhagens Stock Account Announcment. How the hell can people think we would pay 5 mill. for a player with less than 1 year left on his contract.

No way it was like 1.5 up front and the rest in instalments?

Regardless; Im happy to see him given a go as Baines replacement if he leaves
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 08, 2013, 06:48:47 PM
Reply #32

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
I never heard the 5m figure befoer this thread.
I was always under the impression it was 3.5m

June 08, 2013, 06:51:51 PM
Reply #33

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
No way it was like 1.5 up front and the rest in instalments?

Regardless; Im happy to see him given a go as Baines replacement if he leaves
Nope - only the british media are reporting that. The accounts is based on all instalments. Even the danish papers hasn't been quoting that figure never ever. And you still think we would give 5 mill for a player in his last year ?
FC Copenhagen as a company on the danish stock exchange can't give false information - if so they would be in serious trouble.  Agree with your last point though. He ain't a bad player

June 08, 2013, 06:52:38 PM
Reply #34

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Ok, fair enough. Calm down.
I am - my bad english makes me sound uncalm .... probably like you on a french forum  ;)

June 08, 2013, 06:53:43 PM
Reply #35

phillyt

Blargs, I got the impression it was more he didn't want to go with moyes. Although he is inclined to stay he is also happy enough if the club take the money for him. This was second hand info so I can't be saying I understood it 100% as it was meant.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

June 08, 2013, 06:53:57 PM
Reply #36

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
That false information though - they also cant include future revenue based on appearances for example in a years accounts. Because its not guaranteed.
They can only register monies received.

But again, i agree we didnt pay/wont end up paying 5m for him

June 08, 2013, 06:55:02 PM
Reply #37

Gash

Global Moderator
I am - my bad english makes me sound uncalm .... probably like you on a french forum  ;)

That and the fact you constantly suggest that everyone expect you is stupid.

June 08, 2013, 06:56:21 PM
Reply #38

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Typically like us it sounds like it was a structured deal. 1.5m up front rising to a potential 3.96m I have just researched Mick :thumbsup:
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 08, 2013, 07:05:33 PM
Reply #39

charlatan

He's been listed as back up for both flanks (although the back up is the most telling part of that sentance i suppose)

Moyes still buying utility players at the biggest club in world lolol

June 08, 2013, 07:05:39 PM
Reply #40

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

lol oui. I checked the os and it said undisclosed fee, so no one in the press really knows.

Blargs, I got the impression it was more he didn't want to go with moyes. Although he is inclined to stay he is also happy enough if the club take the money for him. This was second hand info so I can't be saying I understood it 100% as it was meant.

Not doubting you mate. Just surprised is all. I thought Moyes was a big reason he stayed for so long.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

June 08, 2013, 07:14:59 PM
Reply #41

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
That and the fact you constantly suggest that everyone expect you is stupid.
expect me to be stupid .. or except  ;)  If it's the latter you are wrong... I've never read anything stupid from Silas, Thom, GLewis  and you among others.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 07:15:30 PM by Polledreng »

June 08, 2013, 07:15:59 PM
Reply #42

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I just can't see that none of Baines, Jags or Felli would want to go to Utd.

All Baines' interviews over the last year have been basically sayin that he'd like to play CL football but the offer would have to be right for the club.

For both he and Jags this is probably their last chance o a CL move.

Would they really not take it just for 1 year with RM?

June 08, 2013, 07:19:33 PM
Reply #43

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

All Baines' interviews over the last year have been basically sayin that he'd like to play CL football but the offer would have to be right for the club.

All of our players would go to Man Utd if an actual offer came in. And we'd sell as long as it wasn't a derisory offer.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 07:23:18 PM by blueToffee »

June 08, 2013, 07:19:54 PM
Reply #44

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

I'm not sure any offers will come in for Jags. But Fellaini seems highly like to leave. Baines is 29 this year, he has like 3 or 4 years in his prime if he's gonna make a move and win something in his career, realistically he has to do it pretty soon. If united come in for him he probably wouldnt even have to move house