December 19, 2017, 02:22:53 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Blackpool  (Read 62004 times)

February 03, 2011, 08:06:27 AM
Reply #30

marky v

Agree with most Bily needs regular games dropping him now would be of no benefit he dithered on the ball against Arsenal but i'd put that down to being rusty and need match sharpness i'm expecting Osman to take his place though after a defeat Moyes normally goes back to his tried and trustied which means Jags will probably come back into the defence and Cahill upfront with Saha

I expect Howard, Neville - Jags - Distin - Baines, Coleman/Anichebe - Arteta - Fellaini - Osman, Cahill - Saha

February 03, 2011, 09:49:49 AM
Reply #31

blueski

lets hope the lads take this seriously and go out on the park with something to prove. have to think we will come back with all 3, anything less would be shambolic

2-1 Saha, Coleman
Nil Satis

February 03, 2011, 01:31:39 PM
Reply #32

Robioto

Biggest game of the season IMO in terms of must win, I will be very nervous come Saturday. After the last month we need a big positive and I feel we'll get our much needed 3 points here with a good display.

Everton 2-0 Blackpool

Arteta, Beckford

February 03, 2011, 03:16:21 PM
Reply #33

silent bob

Same team as against Arsenal, 2-1 win for us  nod

February 03, 2011, 08:01:39 PM
Reply #34

RICH

will cahill be back for this ?

February 03, 2011, 10:28:39 PM
Reply #35

Alanvideo

will cahill be back for this ?
.He's back ,prob start ,prob score  :hail: :hail: :hail:
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 03, 2011, 11:10:54 PM
Reply #36

sharpattack

Serious consideration should be given to dropping Arteta
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

February 03, 2011, 11:39:16 PM
Reply #37

evertonjoe

Why exactly he's been one of our best performers in the last two matches, if anything he's coming back into form.

R.A.P Music

February 04, 2011, 12:09:23 AM
Reply #38

Fellainis Hairdresser

should walk this 3-0 i think
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

February 04, 2011, 12:17:10 AM
Reply #39

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
2 2 draw for me, many teams have been shown up by Blackpools attacking strengths away from home, i think it will be a tough game

Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2011, 04:45:10 AM
Reply #40

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Cahill should start on the bench, allowing him to walk back into a team that's playing so well would be an insult to the rest of the team.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 04, 2011, 05:06:21 AM
Reply #41

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Just as hes coming back into form, hes started to take players on again something he hasnt done all season.Jags in for heitinga for me, Beckford for Rodwell go two up top.

February 04, 2011, 05:29:55 AM
Reply #42

nomorechang

RIP
We've been threatening a really good hammering of someone all season ... now would be the perfect time , 5-0
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 04, 2011, 07:14:12 AM
Reply #43

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Cahill should start on the bench, allowing him to walk back into a team that's playing so well would be an insult to the rest of the team.

Results wise, we ain't been all that. I'd drop Rodwell, with Cahill going straight in for me...he's our top scorer let's not forget.

February 04, 2011, 09:47:22 AM
Reply #44

cantoffee

I really don't think we're playing that well, haven't won in 4 games now.

Rodwell is very hit and miss, if Cahill is fit and not tired I would put him straight back in. There will be goals in this and that's what he does best.