December 14, 2017, 02:23:55 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Birmingham City  (Read 37431 times)

March 10, 2011, 05:35:37 AM
Reply #240

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
lolol lolol lolol

You can only imagine my horror when I discovered Johnny hadn't scored an amazing hattrick! ;)
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

March 10, 2011, 05:58:50 AM
Reply #241

bluestevie

i didnt go tonight but listened to it on city and thought we played well just didnt do enough in the final third. missed the birmingham goal on ssn but saw johnny's, what a beauty!!!!

glad i didnt come on here during the game, as per usual the same people come on spouting shit when things go wrong. its getting beyond boring now
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 10, 2011, 06:11:57 AM
Reply #242

richsingo

Stop chatting shit.

Hibbert would create more problems than Anichebe. New Moyes tactic should be to deploy the 'Chaos Theory' and throw Tony in there.

Anichebe, once again, is utter garbage. 2 minutes, 10 minutes or a full game; every minute is depressing with him playing as an attacking option

March 10, 2011, 08:18:31 AM
Reply #243

bryan

Anichebe and Kenwright out!

March 10, 2011, 10:53:15 AM
Reply #244

Sprooly

we were flat i thought lacked any creativity (even more then normal) although we should of had a penalty i thought but we didnt create enough clear chances to deserve to win it

March 10, 2011, 12:39:27 PM
Reply #245

Derek

Lots of positives and lots of negatives for me.

Solid start, as we've done a lot recently. Went behind to a sloppily defended goal, again something we're prone to, Arteta looks to be out for a while, which is exactly what we didn't need right now. We then absolutely dominated possession, played some nice stuff against an average side but just couldn't work it into the goal and ended up taking one point from a game we should have easily had all three.

I'm not terribly upset about it right now, as the performance was *good* and we didn't lose, but I'll be frustrated later that we've drawn with fecking Birmingham once again!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 10, 2011, 01:33:17 PM
Reply #246

marky v

Awful for me for 60 minutes we were happy to play side to side we only went forward for hit and hope and go wide and never through, Thank fuck we have outlets in Baines and Coleman to even go wide,

Saha chose not to chase anything down he was to busy thinking he was CM or a left Winger a massivley frustrating player,

Heitinga and Rodwell was the most inneffective CM partnership we have on the books Heitinga pretended to be a Composer of an orchestra tell everyone else what to do without ever touching the ball, Rodwell was sloppy and not up for it and proved why Potential is the word used when describing him,

Hibbert proved he can defend and not actually do anything with a football "Limited" was the word that comes to mind,

Beckford has the ability to do well i wish he would be coached properley his work off the ball is fantastic his ability to make chances for himself is fantastic what isn't is his ability to hold the ball up he needs to be encouraged to start playing the simplest pass to get off the ball as soon as possible,

Osman busted a gut every opportunity and him racing to close Carr down and win a corner was the best thing anyone did all night, MOM by a mile if he didn't play like he did that team performance would have people saying it was a disgrace/clueless and devoid of all ideas instead of some of the divided opinions were having,

March 10, 2011, 06:50:20 PM
Reply #247

fast lane

Not the best of games, again.
Luckily John Heitings managed to equalize with a well placed shot.
Mikel Arteta's injury was a downer, just come into form, after months of nothingness, and now this..
Despite all this, another chance missed.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)