December 11, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Everton  (Read 34313 times)

August 30, 2010, 04:15:51 AM
Reply #330

Joey

Look today was just one of those days, you do everything right but score. Agree with Gash said we will play worse than that this season and win 2-0 or 3-0. But we need to keep our heads up each game of football is different we might play out of this world against man u and win 3-0 or play shit take one chance and score you just never know in football.

One thing moyes did get wrong today was bringing heitinga on, how is bringing on a centre back going to help us chase the game. He had options on the bench a young, quick winger yes he is unproven, yes his is unexpierenced but gueye would have offered much more of a threat than what heitinga would of going forward.Also we had bilyaletdinov yes he can be shit, then he can be really shit but he can also produce a piece of magic from nowhere and could have provide that extra quality we lacked in front of goal today.

Next game is against man united but they aren't unbeatable.We need to start saha and put pressure on jonny evans. We need to be positive from the start play coleman wide right and if it doesn't work we have bily and gueye waiting in the wings. If saha doesn't work up front bring on beckford or the yak go 4-4-2 and put them under pressure. So come on yes it's been a shit start but we have the quality to finish top 6 and finally win silverware.COYB
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:18:40 AM by Joey »

August 30, 2010, 06:36:32 AM
Reply #331

Joey

Yer but against Blackburn we didn't create enough chances same as wolves but today we had more than enough chances to win or at the very least draw this match

August 30, 2010, 07:23:10 AM
Reply #332

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i know this is contrary to popular opinion, but the more i think about it, the more i want to see arteta on the right. i dont mean i want him flying forward skinning people left right and centre, but look at his assists from the right, he wont get anywhere near that many playing as some kind of holding midfielder like today. for most of the game him and jags were the same height up the pitch! he can play all the passes he wants around the half way line, but we need quality distribution in the final third, and if that means ruffling feathers then so be it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.