December 13, 2017, 11:04:38 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Spurs  (Read 28433 times)

January 06, 2011, 01:20:42 AM
Reply #45

Vespa

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/2010-2011/everton-tottenham-hotspur-381331.html

January 06, 2011, 01:20:55 AM
Reply #46

Tony hibberts right foot

still hope billy gets more than his usual 5 mins, doubt it though.

January 06, 2011, 01:22:23 AM
Reply #47

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Perhaps you should get your tongue out his arse, just because thats the team hed go for, that means its what moyes is gonna pick?

enough with the flawed logic please

Chill mate, the team has been released by youreverton

January 06, 2011, 01:23:12 AM
Reply #48

Trowel

Perhaps you should get your tongue out his arse, just because thats the team hed go for, that means its what moyes is gonna pick?

We're all up his arse tonight then: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9331250.stm
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 06, 2011, 01:23:27 AM
Reply #49

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

that is the actual team tho according to the bbc, good to see heitinga back at his best position, centre back.  Glad Beckford has been given a start
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 06, 2011, 01:25:20 AM
Reply #50

Optimistic Blue

Chill mate, the team has been released by youreverton

what the fuck has that gotta do with anything? just because Bally goes prancing about thinking hes david moyes and starts throwing about first 11s everyones got to believe him? i didnt realise he was the be all and end all of football tactics
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

January 06, 2011, 01:26:42 AM
Reply #51

Bluenosebolt

We're all up his arse tonight then: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9331250.stm

Wow, Taking a risk ?? thank fuck for that, 'bout time imo.
I don't believe you could manage all my jelly

January 06, 2011, 01:27:03 AM
Reply #52

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
what the fuck has that gotta do with anything? just because Bally goes prancing about thinking hes david moyes and starts throwing about first 11s everyones got to believe him? i didnt realise he was the be all and end all of football tactics

Have you been drinking.  Everton Football Club has released the team!  It isn't his team.

January 06, 2011, 01:28:36 AM
Reply #53

true1891blue

to many fuckin weetabix this morn me thinks

January 06, 2011, 01:29:31 AM
Reply #54

marky v

made up with that team selection

January 06, 2011, 01:30:03 AM
Reply #55

Tony hibberts right foot

haha at least were getting some pre match entertainment in here.

January 06, 2011, 01:30:03 AM
Reply #56

SilkyBarryHorne

What are you on about you tool, he's posted the team thats starting, like somebody does every game

January 06, 2011, 01:30:16 AM
Reply #57

Optimistic Blue

Have you been drinking.  Everton Football Club has released the team!  It isn't his team.

I know its not his team! thats what ive been saying! Its David Moyes team selection, Bally has no say in the matter, and the sheer ego of him to make it seem like he does is just insulting, and your not helping by following him around like sheep isnt helping either
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

January 06, 2011, 01:30:39 AM
Reply #58

Azz

Hahha what the fuck, defiantly had a few too many pre match pints! 

January 06, 2011, 01:32:15 AM
Reply #59

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I know its not his team! thats what ive been saying! Its David Moyes team selection, Bally has no say in the matter, and the sheer ego of him to make it seem like he does is just insulting, and your not helping by following him around like sheep isnt helping either

Seriously mate, you have lost it.  Every week whoever finds out first posts the team in this way.  He isn't making out anything.  Go and have a lie down or something.