August 14, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 18559 times)

December 28, 2017, 03:54:11 PM
Reply #60

D15TIN

We're probably 2/1 because the bookies noticed we didn't have a shot at goal until injury time, against a team in 19th, who haven't won any Prem game since mid August.
Weve also won 2 away league games in 2017

December 28, 2017, 04:01:10 PM
Reply #61

eyesalwaysblue

It's all gonna be like blaming Red Adair for the fire.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 28, 2017, 04:28:58 PM
Reply #62

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
These conceded three goals against West Ham.

Sad to see some of the stuff getting chatted in this thread.

I won't be having any meltdown of we draw like, but let's not pretend it's a good result of we do. We should be beating these with relative ease.

December 28, 2017, 04:36:33 PM
Reply #63

D15TIN

These conceded three goals against West Ham.

Sad to see some of the stuff getting chatted in this thread.

I won't be having any meltdown of we draw like, but let's not pretend it's a good result of we do. We should be beating these with relative ease.
Don't think its easy like, weve had better EFC sides go there and get nothing

December 28, 2017, 04:41:08 PM
Reply #64

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think its easy like, weve had better EFC sides go there and get nothing

That's when Bournemouth were decent.

They're 18th in the league and on their way down, having just conceded three goals to a poor West Ham team.

We should be winning this. If we beat West Brom then I'd be inclined to say a point is a decent result. But having just seen the performance on Boxing Day we need to be winning this and anything less than a win is poor.

We are actually a really good team, with some players ten times as good as theirs. They just haven't been managed properley this season.

December 28, 2017, 04:41:38 PM
Reply #65

eyesalwaysblue

West Ham much improved since we played um.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 28, 2017, 04:42:02 PM
Reply #66

Mac934

Played 9 won 7 drawn 1 and lost 1 in total.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

December 28, 2017, 04:48:49 PM
Reply #67

Macca77

A draw isn't good enough, simple as that. We were shite against a very poor West Brom so looking for a much improved performance and a straight forward win here.

December 28, 2017, 04:52:09 PM
Reply #68

Gash

Global Moderator
It's all a bit David Moyes 'knife to a gunfight' and 'just want to get out alive' mentality. It's Bournemouth away not Man City.

December 28, 2017, 04:57:34 PM
Reply #69

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We will sit back and hope to soak up all the pressure. That shitehawk stanislas will score his annual worldy and then we will soak up more pressure until the final whistle

Allardyce will be moan the aforementioned worldy and tell us how well we defended but we need to be better on the ball nut he is still proud of his very tired and weary teams effort. Xmas period is a tough run of games and it's our first loss
Simply simply lovely

December 28, 2017, 04:59:08 PM
Reply #70

ally2

How about we just wait and see what happens first?

December 28, 2017, 05:42:50 PM
Reply #71

KoemansNumberTens

It's got to be better than West Brom. We were shite both ends of the pitch then. I'm more than happy if we restrict them to nothing and hopefully snatch it though. Create loads of chances or allow none are both a great base to build a team on.

December 28, 2017, 05:48:49 PM
Reply #72

Lxxx

Past two games have been very poor offensively and it's coincided with our best player being injured. I'm sure the two are connected so if he's back I'd expect a bit more going forward, especially as these lot leave holes all over the pitch because their manager has a misguided notion that this is how the game is supposed to be played. It'll take them down in my opinion but he's got a nice smiley face so the press won't jump on him for his piss poor tactics.

December 28, 2017, 05:49:09 PM
Reply #73

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
How about we just wait and see what happens first?
Literally no fun in that
At all
Simply simply lovely

December 28, 2017, 05:52:56 PM
Reply #74

Ross

Surely no one actually thinks this

In the spirit of the season, Oh Yes They Do!

There’s excuses being made about our attack for some reason, ignoring the fact we’re the 8th highest scorers in the league and Bournemouth have only won 2 of their 10 home games all season.

We’re supposed to be one of the form teams in the league, unbeaten since Allardyce came in 6 games ago, if we or the players can’t feel confident right now about an away game to Bournemouth who are 18th in the league without a win in 8 games when can we?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.