Result?

Everton Win
47 (85.5%)
Draw
7 (12.7%)
Swansea Win
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea  (Read 22554 times)

January 12, 2013, 02:14:35 PM
Reply #75

The Analog Kid

Chelsea away to Stoke could prove to be a test, as is Spurs at QPR, Redknapp will be after a bit of payback today. West Brom have to go to Reading today. Arsenal to play City tomorrow, I'm predicting a draw there....

We could end up third today all being well.

January 12, 2013, 05:18:08 PM
Reply #76

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Heavily rumoured team...

Howard, Baines,  Jags, Distin, Coleman, Pienaar, Osman, Neville, Anichebe, Fellaini, Jelavic.  Mirallas hasn't made bench

January 12, 2013, 05:24:30 PM
Reply #77

steve81

Heavily rumoured team...

Howard, Baines,  Jags, Distin, Coleman, Pienaar, Osman, Neville, Anichebe, Fellaini, Jelavic.  Mirallas hasn't made bench
at least no naismith

January 12, 2013, 06:00:58 PM
Reply #78

Thornton_19

Heavily rumoured team...

Pretty standard selection really.

January 12, 2013, 06:14:43 PM
Reply #79

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Good side really, in fact I think that might be the team I predicted earlier in the thread.  With Mirallas we have made the right choice by not playing him if he isn't fully recovered.  We're gonna need him and Gibson later in the season and there's no point in playing either until they are fully fit

Gonna be a really tough game today, they are on a total high after beating Chelsea on weds.  I will take a proper scrappy horrible win today
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 12, 2013, 06:35:08 PM
Reply #80

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Good side really, in fact I think that might be the team I predicted earlier in the thread.  With Mirallas we have made the right choice by not playing him if he isn't fully recovered.  We're gonna need him and Gibson later in the season and there's no point in playing either until they are fully fit

Gonna be a really tough game today, they are on a total high after beating Chelsea on weds.  I will take a proper scrappy horrible win today

Will take it but imagine it will be an open game.

January 12, 2013, 07:02:27 PM
Reply #81

Tinga

Is Mirallas dead?

January 12, 2013, 07:10:33 PM
Reply #82

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We're going to win 5-0. We'll tear them to shreds with that team. Skill, a bit of pace and power. Swansea are very much like we were years back where we'd pull of a great result, and then next game rest on the laurels and get stuffed.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

January 12, 2013, 07:13:25 PM
Reply #83

American Evertonian

Heavily rumoured team...

No complete from mr if true. Probably the best starting lineup e could field with healthy players. Subs likely to be Naisy, Oviefo, and Hitz/Velli depending on need during the match.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 12, 2013, 07:22:55 PM
Reply #84

Alanvideo

No complete from mr if true. Probably the best starting lineup e could field with healthy players. Subs likely to be Naisy, Oviefo, and Hitz/Velli depending on need during the match.
..........when did we start calling him Naisy ? I'd like to see Baines rested and Ovideo get a start .
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 12, 2013, 07:50:33 PM
Reply #85

The Analog Kid

..........when did we start calling him Naisy ? I'd like to see Baines rested and Ovideo get a start .

Naismith calls himself Naisy.

January 12, 2013, 07:53:02 PM
Reply #86

GrantyBoy78

I predict we'll keep saying clean sheet day 2-0

January 12, 2013, 08:08:32 PM
Reply #87

Amata

Official Everton‏@Everton

Everton (to play Swansea): Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Jelavic, Distin, Neville, Osman, Pienaar, Coleman, Fellaini, Anichebe.

Everton subs: Mucha, Oviedo, Naismith, Hitzlsperger, Vellios, Kennedy, Duffy.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 08:08:56 PM by Amata »
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

January 12, 2013, 08:10:20 PM
Reply #88

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We should line up like this then:

Howard

Coleman Jags Distin Baines

Neville Osman

Anichebe Fellaini Pienaar

Jelavic
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

January 12, 2013, 08:14:33 PM
Reply #89

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We should line up like this then:

Howard

Coleman Jags Distin Baines

Neville Osman

Anichebe Fellaini Pienaar

Jelavic

Yeah we will although I would have preferred Neville right back, Coleman right mid and Anichebe with Jelavic