Result?

Everton Win
47 (85.5%)
Draw
7 (12.7%)
Swansea Win
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea  (Read 22608 times)

January 10, 2013, 06:30:41 AM
Reply #60

the doc

I am sure record wise these are even better to play than Fulham an Sunderland for us blues, I'm going or a stupid 5-2 to us!

January 10, 2013, 06:56:34 AM
Reply #61

Shogun

Administrator
I am sure record wise these are even better to play than Fulham an Sunderland for us blues, I'm going or a stupid 5-2 to us!
I think we've only ever played them about 20 times, We've probably played Sunderland well over 100!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 10, 2013, 08:24:25 AM
Reply #62

Outworlder47

12 wins and 4 draws in 16 matches (all competitions). 40 goals scored compared to 12 allowed. On the basis of that, give me 3-1 to the Blues.

January 10, 2013, 04:33:15 PM
Reply #63

Fellainis Hairdresser

should win this
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 10, 2013, 06:29:19 PM
Reply #64

Macca77

Our rivals for 4th place have all got tough games, this is real opportunity to open up a gap between us and them, very confident.

Howard
Baines
Distan
Jags
Coleman
Osman
Neville
Hitz
Peinaar
Fellaini
Jela

January 10, 2013, 08:07:05 PM
Reply #65

evertonarntwe

Beating chelsea last night is a good thing coming into this game, i think they will be thinking about wembley and the cup
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

January 11, 2013, 11:20:19 AM
Reply #66

Shogun

Administrator
by the way, does anybody know if Conor McAleny has died or something?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 11, 2013, 12:19:24 PM
Reply #67

BrotherEstapol

Not good enough yet.

January 11, 2013, 03:38:19 PM
Reply #68

GrantyBoy78

Not good enough yet.

I think any player over the age of 18 who isn't in the (Immediate)  first team plans,  should be out on loan.

January 12, 2013, 05:15:55 AM
Reply #69

dangermouse

The Swansea team were having a great time in the Hilton Bar earlier......

Not all drinking but deffo enjoying the attention of our orange scouse ladies.....

Maybe they might catch some nasties before kick off tomorrow...
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

January 12, 2013, 08:10:43 AM
Reply #70

Aussievertonian

Lots of 2-1's lately. Eve 2-1 Swan Jelavic and Anichebe.

January 12, 2013, 09:10:47 AM
Reply #71

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I predict the racist man who sits near me will call michu something. What are the racial stereotypes for Spaniards?  he will also make several terrible jokes to nobody in particular, refer to Phil Neville as ' skipper' and ' snapper' and if his little fat turtle mate is there, and God forbid the female linesman is running the line, that guy will spend the entire time being a complete jerk about women.

and Everton will win, and my scorecast will come off...unless michu scores first, because I can't bet on someone to score against us.

3-1 moyes has their number - jela, pienaar and victor.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 12, 2013, 09:25:45 AM
Reply #72

Danny

January 12, 2013, 01:54:09 PM
Reply #73

christiffa25

Looking at our fixtures we really need to be getting alot of points on the board jan/feb. gets tough 2nd half of the latter season. These games are gonna decide where we finish.

January 12, 2013, 01:55:49 PM
Reply #74

sam of the south

I predict the racist man who sits near me will call michu something. What are the racial stereotypes for Spaniards?  he will also make several terrible jokes to nobody in particular, refer to Phil Neville as ' skipper' and ' snapper' and if his little fat turtle mate is there, and God forbid the female linesman is running the line, that guy will spend the entire time being a complete jerk about women.

and Everton will win, and my scorecast will come off...unless michu scores first, because I can't bet on someone to score against us.

3-1 moyes has their number - jela, pienaar and victor.

Dago or Spick; Although Spick is more for Latin Americans but sometimes even racists don't discriminate with their discriminations.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them