February 22, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Spurs  (Read 15453 times)

September 09, 2017, 09:53:28 PM
Reply #375

bogie

this 4 2 3 1 shit needs banned by are mangers its the most fucking crap formation I have ever fucking seen

September 09, 2017, 09:53:54 PM
Reply #376

Cuttyblue

I'm actually starting to miss Barkley !

Waaaay better than Klassen

September 09, 2017, 09:54:02 PM
Reply #377

Tinga

I just don't understand our game plan. We have so many central midfielders yet our midfield presence is sparse at best. We have no pace up front and we hoof it up to Rooney. 

Can anybody help me understand our team?

September 09, 2017, 09:54:15 PM
Reply #378

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
The most worrying thing is for a defensive coach, our defence looks awful.

Williams, Martina don't belong at the top end of the league.

September 09, 2017, 09:54:29 PM
Reply #379

duncandisorderly

We look completely lost, Koeman's way of playing at the moment, along with his set up and team selection, are fucking abysmal.

September 09, 2017, 09:54:35 PM
Reply #380

toffee_scot

Apart from maybe 5-10 minutes where we did get forward, win corners and managed to see what the Spurs goalkeeper looked like, we've been shit.

Whilst many of the players are to blame, Koeman has a lot to answer for after this half, this guy is getting paid 125k a week to make football decisions.

September 09, 2017, 09:54:36 PM
Reply #381

bogie

Need to take off Williams, Martina and Klassen. We should be dead and buried by now!

we need to sun min of 4 players here

September 09, 2017, 09:54:38 PM
Reply #382

School of Science

Jesus that was awful our strongest midfield hardly got a look in, Spuds are giving us a football lesson. Need DCL on then at least we have a bit of pace and a threat in the air. Could be four down. I would bring Vlasic on to to give us some width. Pickford at fault for first goal ? Was it a cross or a shot off Kane, cunt always seems to score against us.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 09, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
Reply #383

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Not denying we look shit but...

7 of our starting 11 signed this summer.

3 of the remaining 4 have only been here a year or less.

It was always going to take time

September 09, 2017, 09:55:59 PM
Reply #384

Sixx1402

Hung on for dear life against 10 man city. We havent remotely impressed in any game this season.

I wouldn't say hung on for dear life, they didn't have many decent chances, come on now.

But yeah we've looked shit although its to be expected with all the new signings, it's a long term project that i hope will reap rewards

You've got to give them time. City, Chelsea and Spurs are still way better than us but in a couple of seasons that might not be the case
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

September 09, 2017, 09:56:42 PM
Reply #385

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Say what you will about how good Spurs are but we shouldn't be getting slapped around like this at Goodison. Ever.

Proper Martinez stuff.

Worse. We look 10 times more ponderous in attack.

September 09, 2017, 09:56:50 PM
Reply #386

TheTone

score early in the second half and ya never know, surely we can't be as bad as that second half

September 09, 2017, 09:56:53 PM
Reply #387

Lazarou

I just don't understand our game plan. We have so many central midfielders yet our midfield presence is sparse at best. We have no pace up front and we hoof it up to Rooney. 

Can anybody help me understand our team?

I can't mate sorry. It is totally wrong we have been trying this since the first friendly and not once has it looked effective. To play our record signing out of position is just absolutely fucking criminal not saying it is the answer but who spends that sort of money with the intention of playing them out of position. Either the wrong buy or bought wrong.

September 09, 2017, 09:57:42 PM
Reply #388

sam of the south

Gallows humour is the only way forward at the moment.

Yeah, it's often my way in most situations.

So, let me guess:

Williams poor ✅
Martina a liability ✅
Schneiderlin controlling the game as well as an incontinent 90 year-old controls their bladder✅
Klaassen anonymous✅
No width or pace ✅
Not much movement when we have the ball✅
Attack totally isolated from the midfield✅
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 09, 2017, 09:58:16 PM
Reply #389

Sixx1402

this 4 2 3 1 shit needs banned by are mangers its the most fucking crap formation I have ever fucking seen

Yeah its shit without the right players to play the system, still don't see whats wrong with 4-4-2. Nice and balanced.
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume