September 21, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

Author Topic: Anichebe  (Read 2675 times)

September 21, 2010, 10:00:21 PM
Reply #15

Jamokachi

He's a redshite. Need I go on?

September 21, 2010, 10:02:47 PM
Reply #16

cantoffee

His face makes me angry.

September 21, 2010, 10:05:17 PM
Reply #17

Jamokachi

His face makes me angry.

This make me angrier.

September 21, 2010, 10:07:43 PM
Reply #18

cantoffee

How can someone still be allowed in football after something that malicious, look at his body language in that picture alone, it's quite obvious he was trying to break his leg.

September 21, 2010, 10:09:37 PM
Reply #19

Jamokachi

How can someone still be allowed in football after something that malicious, look at his body language in that picture alone, it's quite obvious he was trying to break his leg.

Good question.

September 21, 2010, 11:46:30 PM
Reply #20

montanatoffeefan

It is ridiculous that Victor is still crocked and that cunt Nolan has been playing along every since after a mere three game suspension. For a tackle that blatantly malicioius, the penalty should have been three months starting when Anichebe returned from injury.
Everton forever.

September 22, 2010, 12:58:17 AM
Reply #21

Bob Sacamano

Thanks to Can for reviving this question. Because it was me who asked wherefore art Victor yesterday. And someone (one of the Craigs, IIRC) responded that he 'might be done' -- or words to that dire effect. With no further elaboration.

I too believe Victor was poised for a breakout season and could give us a big lift and agree with GL's and others analysis in this thread.

But the question remains: wherefore the hell art he?  And when will he be back on the pitch for us?

I can't elaborate further, I have zero inside knowledge. But, from what I see about his "comeback" it seems to me that he may be done. It isnt the first time we've seen someone comeback, get a bit more fucked, comeback again and get a little bit more fucked. Gota watch those knees, they can be career enders.