December 14, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

Author Topic: if moyes fucked off.............................  (Read 7532 times)

January 10, 2012, 02:53:32 AM
Reply #60

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

If only he was given a chance to spend some money...

Yay we must be due a signing any minute now.  What with all the money he gets.

Sent from my shit phone because my good one got robbed

January 10, 2012, 02:57:03 AM
Reply #61

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

If only he was given a chance to spend some money...

Point is the answer to your question was no, he did not.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 10, 2012, 03:03:38 AM
Reply #62

Geordie Blue

In the past FIVE seasons apart from United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool we have finished above EVERY other club EVERY year except for SPURS (three times), City (twice) and Villa (once). What would a new manager coming in have to do in the next five years to better that record?
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean

January 10, 2012, 03:06:39 AM
Reply #63

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
In the past FIVE seasons apart from United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool we have finished above EVERY other club EVERY year except for SPURS (three times), City (twice) and Villa (once). What would a new manager coming in have to do in the next five years to better that record?

Just get what is already a great squad to play to their potential.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 10, 2012, 03:10:03 AM
Reply #64

Blueney-tunes

Point is the answer to your question was no, he did not.

It wasnt the point though was it.
Not at any point did I state the "current" transfer record.. did I?

Poor you trying to be a grown up and get involved.

January 10, 2012, 03:10:39 AM
Reply #65

nomorechang

RIP

at the same time as instructing the players not to get injured or not to get sold even though the chairman says they have to
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

January 10, 2012, 03:10:57 AM
Reply #66

Geordie Blue

OK - so where would you say the current squad should be capable of finishing this season? Top 4?
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean

January 10, 2012, 03:12:49 AM
Reply #67

Blueney-tunes

at the same time as instructing the players not to get injured or not to get sold even though the chairman says they have to

He has the final say, hes said so himself.

January 10, 2012, 03:14:38 AM
Reply #68

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
OK - so where would you say the current squad should be capable of finishing this season? Top 4?

Should be at least 7th.

January 10, 2012, 03:15:16 AM
Reply #69

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

So there've been no matches in the last couple of years where you've had an issue with Moyes' team selections?

January 10, 2012, 03:26:43 AM
Reply #70

Geordie Blue

Should be at least 7th.

7th sounds reasonable but I wouldn't say at least but probably at best - we'll see what the rest of the season brings but I still expect us to finish 8th to 10th which isn't exactly a million miles away. The quality of football has been shocking so far this season and we're still 11th so think we should see how second half of season goes.

January 10, 2012, 03:28:35 AM
Reply #71

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
The fact that we've been shocking and yet are onyl a little off the top half shows just how lucky we've been.

January 10, 2012, 03:34:36 AM
Reply #72

Geordie Blue

The fact that we've been shocking and yet are onyl a little off the top half shows just how lucky we've been.

True - can't think of a home game I've actually enjoyed! I'm working on the principle if we have been this bad and managed to stay mid-table then when we start playing our Samba style football we'll be flying up the table.