May 26, 2018, 11:07:59 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues could unveil new boss early next week  (Read 11886 times)

sam of the south, Londontoff33, bazzauns, Jay and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

4 hours ago
Reply #405

AllyBlue14

so how early next week

is LVG not back form his holidays yet

I thought I'd just flicked you out the window

4 hours ago
Reply #406

AllyBlue14

Fucking hate this ... we really need to change our attitude. We revel in things going wrong so we can laugh and say "Everton that" - whereas the RS are bleating to everyone who will listen, that they are going to demolish Real Madrid in the final of the Champions League.

Fucking worlds apart as fans. Does my head in.

Agree 100% with the sentiment, we definitely need to change our attitude.

But I think we should celebrate being worlds apart from that shower of self-obsessed, entitled, always-the-victim scum.

3 hours ago
Reply #407

dunkster

If silva has No win in the first 3 games, there will be 50% on here telling us they were right in saying silva is shit and about 5% harping on about keeping bug Sam.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

3 hours ago
Reply #408

blue slug

If silva has No win in the first 3 games, there will be 50% on here telling us they were right in saying silva is shit and about 5% harping on about keeping bug Sam.

Heís not my first choice but heís definitely not a bad choice I will certainly give him time especially with brands on board to

3 hours ago
Reply #409

bogie

is that Big Sam,s mate

well I will get in before he signs (but I don't think it will be him) he will be shit he will try to set up attacking football without looking at are squad all to look good bobby brown mark 2

2 hours ago
Reply #410

KoemansNumberTens

I donít think this is true. I think belief in the team is quite low at the moment. Think almost everyone will happily give a new management team time

1 hour ago
Reply #411

sam of the south

is that Big Sam,s mate

well I will get in before he signs (but I don't think it will be him) he will be shit he will try to set up attacking football without looking at are squad all to look good bobby brown mark 2

Erm, hate to break it to you, but Bobby Brown doesnít look good these days, mate.

Here, take a look.

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

1 hour ago
Reply #412

gizzblue

Erm, hate to break it to you, but Bobby Brown doesnít look good these days, mate.

Here, take a look.

Tbh. ..it's his perogitive ...ye ye ye ya know it .

1 hour ago
Reply #413

sam of the south

I thought I'd just flicked you out the window

Nah, heís in Kiev (well, Yeovil)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them