December 15, 2017, 02:47:26 AM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 8691 times)

September 30, 2017, 05:29:32 PM
Reply #135

Bluedylan

I'm surprised he didn't go out on loan before the summer transfer window shut, he could have done with a few months playing first team football regularly perhaps for a Championship team.

Defo should've been loaned out, like Dowell. Games, confidence and the chance to develop would've done him the world of good.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

deCoubertin

September 30, 2017, 05:48:15 PM
Reply #136

Ross

At the moment I've not got much confidence in whoevers job it is to find our young players suitable loan clubs so I'm happier he's here at the moment to be honest. Not much point just sending him out to sit on a championship clubs bench when they could be here training with our first team, like what seems to have been happening recently with others.

Anyway hopefully this Spurs stuff is the usual bollocks, although it does seem a bit random to be completely made up. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 30, 2017, 05:49:28 PM
Reply #137

ally2

Defo wouldn't have loaned him out myself!  Too good.

Yes he isn't getting game time here at this exact moment but no one knows why that is and there could very well be a good reason for it except everyone's in a very negative state of mind at the moment so believe what they want.

September 30, 2017, 10:43:15 PM
Reply #138

blue slug

As shite as we've been playing lookman and vlasic should be starting for me, at least they give us pace and width instead of the ponderous turgid crap we've been served up this season

September 30, 2017, 10:55:13 PM
Reply #139

ally2

As shite as we've been playing lookman and vlasic should be starting for me, at least they give us pace and width instead of the ponderous turgid crap we've been served up this season

Yes great but that's no good against teams that sit back is it?

September 30, 2017, 10:57:48 PM
Reply #140

blue slug

Still prefer genuine pace and width as opposed to shoehorning in three slow number 10s who pass sideways a majority of the time

September 30, 2017, 11:24:08 PM
Reply #141

Paddockoldie

He needs to be given game time or he'll think he can make it elsewhere. He strikes me as very ambitious and he won't hang around if he thinks he doesn't feature in Koeman's plans much. At least off the bench..

October 01, 2017, 03:10:44 AM
Reply #142

Tony Clifton

I got homesick at Goodison the other night and I only live on Everton Road.  The Koeman effect.

October 01, 2017, 03:16:25 AM
Reply #143

BlueForYou

From Colonel Koeman:

"Show some Dutch courage, lad"
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 01, 2017, 05:19:14 AM
Reply #144

gizzblue

Should play him left ahead of Baines need width and his pace badly.

November 19, 2017, 09:55:30 PM
Reply #145

Coyb12

Looks way out of his depth.

November 19, 2017, 10:51:07 PM
Reply #146

KoemansNumberTens

He comes on and does really well then on the odd occasion he starts he's been truly dreadful. Odd that it's so "night and day"

November 19, 2017, 11:04:45 PM
Reply #147

Coyb12

Should play him left ahead of Baines need width and his pace badly.
What do you think.

November 19, 2017, 11:07:40 PM
Reply #148

Shogun

Administrator
Been saying it for months.

Clear talent but not ready for PL football. His decision making is terrible and that's why he's produced fuck all on the pitch.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 19, 2017, 11:28:31 PM
Reply #149

gizzblue

Been saying it for months.

Clear talent but not ready for PL football. His decision making is terrible and that's why he's produced fuck all on the pitch.
Another like DCL should be doing half hour cameos at best to blood him ....but made to play ninety .