December 13, 2017, 12:07:42 AM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 7576 times)

October 15, 2017, 10:22:38 PM
Reply #15

Simon Paul

Administrator
Do they now?

I've no idea to be honest

The people who I used to speak to regularly would be very stupid if they looked at social media - as they did back then - and didn't take it seriously, which they didn't back then

the weight of Everton fans' feelings is huge, and shouldn't be ignored

Your fucked when he turns it around.

not really, I'll be enjoying watching Everton winning games.

deCoubertin

October 15, 2017, 10:25:14 PM
Reply #16

Coyb12

Spacing and punctuation need work.  Also, maybe get a mirror.
The last sentence tells a story,have you got nothing better to do than correct people on shit like that, it's a football forum full of pissed off fellas who don't give a fuck if it's your or you fucking are you tit.

October 15, 2017, 10:26:07 PM
Reply #17

Simon Paul

Administrator
Agree.

Martinez was nice to the forums and fan clubs though, probably bought him some favour.

Koeman doesn't even pretend to care.

we're still the only fan group to have interviewed Koeman by the way ;)

October 15, 2017, 10:28:03 PM
Reply #18

Evertonian in NC

And I put that in the back of my mind all along.  Certainly a factor in judging whether it's likely the dressing room has turned on him very, very quickly like it seemingly has.  Thanks for sharing with us.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 15, 2017, 10:28:34 PM
Reply #19

Lxxx

You've never taken to him though. Even during our decent run last season you were sniping. Not that I've got a problem with it, at least you were (kind of) honest about it.

October 15, 2017, 10:32:31 PM
Reply #20

Ross

Bad appointment from the beginning, the sooner its rectified the better.

My biggest concern is he limps by to January and gets given more money to spend. The longer hes here the more damage hes capable of.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 15, 2017, 10:33:37 PM
Reply #21

sam of the south

I wouldn't go shouting that around 😉
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 15, 2017, 10:40:26 PM
Reply #22

ally2

You've never taken to him though. Even during our decent run last season you were sniping. Not that I've got a problem with it, at least you were (kind of) honest about it.

Yeah it moved onto jibes about the drink though. Which is unacceptable by any decent standards. I'm probably in the minority again.

October 15, 2017, 10:43:22 PM
Reply #23

Macca77

The board need to grow a pair of balls and get rid, it's not working with him in charge, we can all see that so its about time they did something about it

October 15, 2017, 10:58:40 PM
Reply #24

Everton Mint

There really needs to be some fan action to force a change now.

The worst that could happen and its already started with the atmos at home games, is fan apathy and resignation to our fate.

We need a massive boost and shake up and NOW.

Otherwise I can see us being the next Villa..

October 15, 2017, 10:59:07 PM
Reply #25

BlueBeagle

You've openly disliked him from day 1 lolol

October 15, 2017, 11:00:48 PM
Reply #26

Simon Paul

Administrator
You've openly disliked him from day 1 lolol

Yes.  I have.

To insinuate that it's because he hasn't spoken to us is wrong, though. 

October 15, 2017, 11:01:24 PM
Reply #27

Lxxx

I suppose now we'll see if we really do have an ambitious owner or just a commercially savvy guy who has spotted the chance to make a few quid by a smart investment.

October 15, 2017, 11:02:06 PM
Reply #28

BlueBeagle

Yes.  I have.

To insinuate that it's because he hasn't spoken to us is wrong, though.

Alright I'll rephrase, spoke to you but essentially fucked you off

October 15, 2017, 11:07:47 PM
Reply #29

Simon Paul

Administrator
Alright I'll rephrase, spoke to you but essentially fucked you off

Nope.  Answered our questions, laughed at the correct point, then essentially didn't speak to any fan groups after that because that's not what he does.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've not requested any further interviews with him.  In fact, I've not asked for any interviews with anyone currently involved in the first team since that interview with Koeman. 

I was happy getting the invites to Finch Farm for the site under Martinez, and to be brutally honest, I'm just as happy with not getting them now.  It always felt a bit weird when I went up there (can't speak for @Silas or @Bally on that one) but it was always good fun.  We survived 10 years or so without doing that type of stuff though, and I for one am quite happy doing whatever it is we do at the moment as a website.

Under Martinez the media team seemed more inclined to include sites like us, under Moyes they couldn't have been less inclined.  At least now they don't cross the road when they see us, or fire shots at us in interviews!