November 23, 2017, 10:58:36 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 5012 times)

November 08, 2017, 12:23:03 AM
Reply #60

duncandisorderly

I think we have improved (off the field) since he came, he's certainly not perfect but he seems like he's trying to do the right things with things like the stadium planning, he has invested some money in the team which is more than our previous owner. I'm a bit more concerned about whether he will keep investing at the same levels, given what has happened in the summer with player recruitment and our start to the season, i just hope he is in it for the long haul.

deCoubertin

November 08, 2017, 12:23:57 AM
Reply #61

Thornton_19

Don't make yourself look daft.

1) I'll believe the stadium when I'm sat in it although I live in hope.
2) We've spent none of his money on transfers. I don't believe we should either but let's not make out he's a sugar daddy.
3) Never mentioned Moyes or Osman
More of a Martinez and Alcaraz guy are you?

Me daft? Surely sustainable spending is a good thing? Don't want to end up like Leeds.

November 08, 2017, 12:27:10 AM
Reply #62

BlueBeagle

More of a Martinez and Alcaraz guy are you?

Me daft? Surely sustainable spending is a good thing? Don't want to end up like Leeds.

When have I said we should spend irresponsibly?

My issue is with him seemingly loving talking shit to sports media outlets, NOT investment.

November 08, 2017, 12:42:17 AM
Reply #63

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Starting to think he's a bit of a farce.

He’s basically Kermit the Frog with a billion quid in his ass pocket

November 08, 2017, 01:01:24 AM
Reply #64

piggypop

When have I said we should spend irresponsibly?

My issue is with him seemingly loving talking shit to sports media outlets, NOT investment.
I'm not particularly keen on how he does it, but after buying a majority shareholding in the club he probably has more right than a fan to call into the Jim White show to voice his thoughts.

If he was on here*, we'd probably all be dead pleased for a couple of days until he said something we didn't agree with. Then he'd be slagged to fuck.

(*Can you imagine if he had the posting style of Realist?)

November 08, 2017, 07:40:30 PM
Reply #65

SANA_DR0

I'm not particularly keen on how he does it, but after buying a majority shareholding in the club he probably has more right than a fan to call into the Jim White show to voice his thoughts.

If he was on here*, we'd probably all be dead pleased for a couple of days until he said something we didn't agree with. Then he'd be slagged to fuck.

(*Can you imagine if he had the posting style of Realist?)

was the Realist banned cos he was Moshiri??
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

November 08, 2017, 08:04:52 PM
Reply #66

Ridge

There is a lot of 'leave Britney alone' in this thread

November 08, 2017, 10:29:52 PM
Reply #67

Lxxx

Why should he put his hand in his pocket and piss away millions of his own money when football is populated with dickheads like Mirallas who trouser £50k/week for taking the piss and idiots like Martinez who get a £10m goodbye as a reward for failure. I don't blame him for not spending, I wouldn't either if I had it sat there in my account.

By all means query his baffling and somewhat naïve outbursts, his vanity appointments and his general approach which gives the impression he knows fuck all about the game but don't slag him for not doing what none of us would do in his position.

November 08, 2017, 10:40:08 PM
Reply #68

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
WE'VE spent none of HIS MONEY on transfers.
I know I've taken that a little out of context but it's a beautiful example of how fans of all clubs think and their expectations.☺
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

November 08, 2017, 11:59:06 PM
Reply #69

BlueBeagle

I know I've taken that a little out of context but it's a beautiful example of how fans of all clubs think and their expectations.☺

Eh? I'm not suggesting we should spend his money.

November 09, 2017, 12:36:18 AM
Reply #70

kramer0

The whole “his money” or “not his money” question is irrelevant.

The real problem is that he’s chosen the wrong people to spend what’s in our budget. A good transfer team would have gotten a lot more out of what we spent this summer. Actually, a good transfer team would have gotten more for less than what we spent this summer.

November 09, 2017, 12:54:17 AM
Reply #71

Lxxx

The whole “his money” or “not his money” question is irrelevant.

The real problem is that he’s chosen the wrong people to spend what’s in our budget. A good transfer team would have gotten a lot more out of what we spent this summer. Actually, a good transfer team would have gotten more for less than what we spent this summer.

It's relevant to the argument some are putting up on here.

I agree that we could have spent less and more wisely but some are giving him a verbal kicking for not dipping into his own reserves and spending more.

November 09, 2017, 01:19:57 AM
Reply #72

BlueBeagle

A good transfer team would have gotten a lot more out of what we spent this summer. Actually, a good transfer team would have gotten more for less than what we spent this summer.

You don't say

November 09, 2017, 01:45:57 AM
Reply #73

Martip

was the Realist banned cos he was Moshiri??
Is realist banned ?

November 09, 2017, 03:22:41 AM
Reply #74

bluenuck

There is a lot of 'leave Britney alone' in this thread

Just looking for quotes, facts, and sources for how people are forming an opinion, or for the stories they're telling like reply #7.

Don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Still looking for where he got that from.