November 20, 2017, 09:41:29 PM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 7959 times)

Bluenose 91 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 06, 2017, 02:48:06 AM
Reply #30

boothill

he came in to clock view hospital the week before last, meeting patients and staff, then done an hours gym work with the patients. he,s a lovely fella and comes across as very genuine. EITC do loads at clock view, makes me proud to support them

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 03:02:11 AM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't see anything today that suggested he was garbage.

Held up the ball well, run the channels, drew fouls, kicked their keeper in the head, scored a goal and led from the front.

The turn for Sigurdsson’s chance was superb, the ball was fine as well, on a plate.

He does occasionally just bounce the ball out for a throw in or do a an odd kick or flick on that loses possession.

But fucking hell hes got a pair of bollocks on him. Chases absolutely everything and has the most expensive knack in football.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:19:11 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2017, 03:06:09 AM
Reply #32

cantoffee

Taking Gomes out changed the game. That other keeper was an absolute shambles.

November 06, 2017, 03:06:37 AM
Reply #33

MmmBlueRamirez

His football is a cacophony of accidents, some happy some misfortunate.

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 06, 2017, 03:12:22 AM
Reply #34

Macca77

Just look at his smile though

November 06, 2017, 03:12:32 AM
Reply #35

duncandisorderly

I love Niasse he just doesn't stop, he's like the terminator. He must be an absolute nightmare to play against. Needs to start more games for work rate and nuisance value alone.

November 06, 2017, 03:16:11 AM
Reply #36

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Taking Gomes out changed the game. That other keeper was an absolute shambles.

During the match I was saying on here I hope that wanker Gomes goes off. Bastard always has the game of his life against us and was doing so until he got injured.

Also think this game proves injured players should leave the pitch to get treatment. Three times Watford players caused that lengthy time added on. Ok Gomes was probably legit, but he only needed to roll over 3 feet.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 06, 2017, 03:18:16 AM
Reply #37

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know if it was mentioned in the match day thread as I only came in at the end but for his goal shouldn't the Watford player have also been sent off? The ref played advantage for the tackle but it did stop a clear goal scoring opportunity and it was only the fact that the ball rolled in after his initial touch. Anywhere else on the field after an advantage like that the ref goes back and cards the offender
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:24:23 AM by Brownie20 »
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 03:38:10 AM
Reply #38

KoemansNumberTens

I don't know if it was mentioned in the match day thread as I only came in at the end but for his goal shouldn't the Watford player have also been sent off? The ref played advantage for the tackle but it did stop a clear goal scoring opportunity and it was only the fact that the ball rolled in after his initial touch. Anywhere else on the field after an advantage like that the ref goes back and cards the offender

I assume it can't be a red as the ball has ended up in the net so nothing denied

My question would be shouldn't the advantage be an advantage. This 1 is debatable as to if we'd prefer the goal or a red and a penalty. Odds wise you'd probably be better with the latter but generally advantage now seems to be still in possession even when the free kick would be an advantage

November 06, 2017, 03:38:33 AM
Reply #39

Toddacelli

The way he chases everything down though!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 06, 2017, 03:40:44 AM
Reply #40

AllyBlue14

That's like one of those 'you're the referee' questions, but I was asking the same thing. Perhaps it's the double jeopardy thing, aren't they trying to stop giving red cards and penalties now, for example, or have I just imagined that?

November 06, 2017, 03:45:53 AM
Reply #41

AllyBlue14

I love Oumar. His control is horrendous at times, but get the ball in and around the box and he comes into his own. Given that we haven't been able to hit a cow's arse with a banjo all season, that's worth its weight in gold.

Plus, you see the amount of home-grown lads in the team today, many of them supporting Everton from childhood. Niasse hasn't, and has been treated like absolute shit during his time here, yet it means so much to him. He just seems like a great guy, gives absolutely everything for the team and has been pivotal in pretty much anything good that has happened for us this season.

Favourite player by a mile atm.

November 06, 2017, 03:48:33 AM
Reply #42

Gash

Global Moderator
Still don't think he's particularly good but he's coming up with goals and that's what we desperately need. You can't knock his attitude though and his work rate and effort is fantastic. If the the story is right of Schneiderlin and Mirallas having some sort of fall out/attitude problem in training are correct then they could do worse than to take a leaf out of Niasse's book, get there heads down and earn a place back in the team.

November 06, 2017, 03:52:03 AM
Reply #43

bacon sarnie

He's fuckin ace. End of.

November 06, 2017, 03:54:01 AM
Reply #44

Bally

Administrator

Never going to be accepted by some because he was a Martinez player.

Fucking pile of bollocks
It's the roll I way