December 12, 2017, 04:27:35 PM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton  (Read 21416 times)

January 28, 2015, 03:23:09 AM
Reply #15

indiantoffee1975

Beware Jason Puncheon.

Especially if he goes for a shit at H/T :-)

January 28, 2015, 03:39:46 AM
Reply #16

Paddockoldie

Give me a Besic/McCarthy midfield for the Derby, and I may have to predict a win, even if it costs me the Prediction League crown.
[/quote

Me too. We need some steel to boss the centre and nullify Henderson. Will sturridge be back by then? Baz a bit slow if he is...

January 28, 2015, 01:47:06 PM
Reply #17

Juanito

Which would mean Besic and McCarthy in midfield.

Every cloud....

Joking aside, I dunno how I'd feel should he get a ban, do we want him in the team for the derby or do we go for the two above...?

Would be interesting to see those two together. The only thing is, that Barry plays better when McCarthy is there and maybe McCarthy plays better with Barry there too. As amazing as McCarthy is, I am not sure he has got the positional sense yet that Barry has. Who knows, I would love to see a McCarthy Besic base in the future but also dont think Barry has been that bad the last couple of games. Although I really disagree with him playing every game regardless of form.

January 28, 2015, 02:22:27 PM
Reply #18

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon As long as Barry isn't suspended we will see him Besic and McCarthy all start in the Derby.
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 28, 2015, 03:15:47 PM
Reply #19

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hasn't McCarthy played in every game we've won this season?

You'll see a different Everton when he's back.

As much as I've been impressed by Besic, McCarthy is just another fucking level of player.

January 28, 2015, 03:46:53 PM
Reply #20

TheTone

As much as I've been impressed by Besic, McCarthy is just another fucking level of player.

spot on lid

January 28, 2015, 04:00:48 PM
Reply #21

duncandisorderly

Yes we've really missed McCarthy, but i'd honestly play the 3 of them, McCarthy, Besic and Barry, think it would let the full backs push on without fear and make us a lot more solid.

January 28, 2015, 04:08:59 PM
Reply #22

WiltshireBlue

That was another cup we never won. Will never forget the final against Forest though, we went down 4-3 but it was a great game. Southall not at his best in that one from what I remember.

I was there for that too Blarg :( 2 years before the final v Palace, it was called the Simod Cup then

January 28, 2015, 04:52:50 PM
Reply #23

velimski

Going to this one aren't I

January 28, 2015, 04:55:53 PM
Reply #24

Shogun

Administrator
Going to this one aren't I

My deepest condolences.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 28, 2015, 05:02:51 PM
Reply #25

velimski

My deepest condolences.

Going to Chelsea the following week too!

:'(

January 28, 2015, 05:24:48 PM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I was there for that too Blarg :( 2 years before the final v Palace, it was called the Simod Cup then

That was the day I really started hating Gary big nose Parker and Lee Chapman.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

January 28, 2015, 07:19:37 PM
Reply #27

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
That was the day I really started hating Gary big nose Parker and Lee Chapman.

I remember getting on the tube with my dad and happening to pick a carriage full of Forest fans. Grim.

January 28, 2015, 07:21:57 PM
Reply #28

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon As long as Barry isn't suspended we will see him Besic and McCarthy all start in the Derby.

We went with this away didn't we?

Wasn't the most productive choice (and would have looked limited had Howard not saved from Balotelli) - however that was away.

I'd doubt he'd go with that at home though, especially as one of the wide players will have to be a central player too, unless we shift Lukaku wide (again like we tried away).

January 29, 2015, 02:47:39 AM
Reply #29

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

you mean all 2 games
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...