December 13, 2017, 07:17:24 PM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton  (Read 21430 times)

February 01, 2015, 05:31:02 AM
Reply #375

bluenuck

When Jags and Stones have played together this season we haven't lost (not counting pens)

From what I counted, they made 3 saves today.

February 01, 2015, 05:45:41 AM
Reply #376

Evertonian in NC

Damn it, put MotM up so I can vote Jags, already!!

So fucking happy to have finished DVR viewing and to see us take all three points again.  Almost forgot what that felt like.

Bring on the fucking shite whilst I feel good.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 01, 2015, 05:48:47 AM
Reply #377

Gash

Global Moderator
Sounds like we dug deep to get the win. Well in blue boys.

Surely you didn't miss another win? You really have no luck, I'm beginning to think you're a bad omen, you only seem to see the bad games. ;)

February 01, 2015, 05:49:52 AM
Reply #378

Gash

Global Moderator

February 01, 2015, 06:03:31 AM
Reply #379

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
When Jags and Stones have played together this season we haven't lost (not counting pens)

Jinxed it.  Jinxed it right to shit.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 01, 2015, 06:06:58 AM
Reply #380

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Jinxed it.  Jinxed it right to shit.

Ah fuck!!!!!! I didn't even think of that I was so happy with the win. Sorry guys
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 01, 2015, 06:38:32 AM
Reply #381

keiko

February 01, 2015, 07:06:48 AM
Reply #382

Shogun

Administrator

As a centre back partnership I assume. Stones played at right back against Palace at Goodison this year with Jags and Distin in the middle. I wonder whether they've ever lost as a centre back duo?

Jagielka was injured during the Palace and Southampton defeats last season and we played three at the back in the Man City defeat.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 07:08:03 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 01, 2015, 11:09:09 AM
Reply #383

TSGun

Great to see the results when I awoke this morning (missed the game due to excessive celebrations with Australia winning). What an awesome day of football. Had a ridiculously busy day at work but that didn't bother me at all, when your teams win the sun just doesn't stop shining.

February 01, 2015, 02:27:06 PM
Reply #384

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
As a centre back partnership I assume. Stones played at right back against Palace at Goodison this year with Jags and Distin in the middle. I wonder whether they've ever lost as a centre back duo?

Jagielka was injured during the Palace and Southampton defeats last season and we played three at the back in the Man City defeat.

Yeah - that's according to the echo
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: