December 13, 2017, 05:54:07 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton  (Read 21421 times)

January 29, 2015, 05:26:23 AM
Reply #30

toffee_scot

Hasn't McCarthy played in every game we've won this season?

Since Martinez became Everton manager, we have only won 2 games in which McCarthy hasn't featured:

1. The QPR game where we won 3-1. QPR were shite but still Bobby Zamora scored.
2. The Carling Cup game vs. Stevenage last season. But even then we only won it during extra time thanks to the Fellaini sub. McCarthy would join the club a few days later.

January 29, 2015, 07:25:27 AM
Reply #31

American Evertonian

If we win an somehow all other 19 teams lose then we will only be 14 points off the CL race
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 29, 2015, 01:02:22 PM
Reply #32

Sprooly

If we win an somehow all other 19 teams lose then we will only be 14 points off the CL race
Mate we are only 9 European wins away at most from the champions league! positive thinking guys!

January 29, 2015, 05:47:46 PM
Reply #33

GrantyBoy78

To be honest, I've been looking up the league most of the season. It's only recently I've started glancing downwards!

January 29, 2015, 10:15:14 PM
Reply #34

American Evertonian

To be honest, I've been looking up the league most of the season. It's only recently I've started glancing downwards!

I always look up. Only this season I have to scroll the page up to see where the top 4 are at...
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 29, 2015, 11:48:45 PM
Reply #35

Shogun

Administrator
Palace have signed Shola Ameobi so put your money on him to score.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 30, 2015, 12:38:34 AM
Reply #36

dazfrancis

Since Martinez became Everton manager, we have only won 2 games in which McCarthy hasn't featured:

2. The Carling Cup game vs. Stevenage last season. But even then we only won it during extra time thanks to the Fellaini sub. McCarthy would join the club a few days later.

Is this true?

I know McCarthy is great and all that but fucks sake, how are we so shit without him?

January 30, 2015, 01:38:25 AM
Reply #37

bertcocaine

Not true. He only missed 1 league game last season, but he was suspended when Fulham visited us and we won 4-1.

however i agree that we need him in the team.  :woohoo:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 01:40:47 AM by bertcocaine »
We do not know truth - we only know our opinions, and those of others

January 30, 2015, 01:43:10 AM
Reply #38

Juanito

Another interesting stat would be, our win ratio with and without Leon Osman.

January 30, 2015, 02:05:55 AM
Reply #39

bertcocaine

Another interesting stat would be, our win ratio with and without Leon Osman.

indeed. Although given his history, might be useful to split into three categories, with (start), with (sub), without ?
We do not know truth - we only know our opinions, and those of others

January 30, 2015, 07:03:01 AM
Reply #40

marky v

Is that Bolassie available for them? he's tore us to shreds

January 30, 2015, 04:11:56 PM
Reply #41

plumber

No. Playing for DR Congo tomorrow.

January 30, 2015, 04:12:57 PM
Reply #42

Rhys

Don't think so I think he is still at the ACON. But so is atsu so it balances out....

January 30, 2015, 04:20:15 PM
Reply #43

toffee_scot

Not true. He only missed 1 league game last season, but he was suspended when Fulham visited us and we won 4-1.

however i agree that we need him in the team.  :woohoo:

Ah ok, make that 3 games we've won without him but I'm not sure I want to count that fixture as we always seem to be guaranteed a win when they visit ;)

January 30, 2015, 05:22:41 PM
Reply #44

Evertonian in NC

I can't watch live, so hopefully I will read a strangely happy matchday thread Saturday afternoon EST, after watching the DVR replay.

Unfortunately, the dry spell has been long enough to verify that I can't be good luck in any way (live or not live, with or without hat, NSNO mug, various blue shirt combinations, etc).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin