December 12, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 11531 times)

September 29, 2017, 04:23:12 PM
Read 11531 times

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Dunno if I can be arsed tbh

Pickford
Kenny Holgate Anyone at all bar Williams Baines
Schneiderlin
Siggurdson Gueye
Rooney Vlasic
DCL

Horrific one all draw with us equalising late on, probably though Niasse after one of their centre halves scores off a corner early on
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:14:31 PM by Gash »

Simply simply lovely

September 29, 2017, 04:33:09 PM
Reply #1

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Gonna be a horrible atmosphere.

September 29, 2017, 04:47:22 PM
Reply #2

themilkycoffees

Big part of the problem IMO. I know it's easy to get frustrated because of the way we're playing but must be horrible playing at Goodison (if you're an Everton player).

September 29, 2017, 04:50:58 PM
Reply #3

Lazarou

Big part of the problem IMO. I know it's easy to get frustrated because of the way we're playing but must be horrible playing at Goodison (if you're an Everton player).
Vicious circle shit performances make shit atmosphere's. Up to the manager & players to change it. Never been any different at the old lady.

September 29, 2017, 04:55:21 PM
Reply #4

MmmBlueRamirez

If Koeman doesn't start with any pace up top again, he needs kicking in the face.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 29, 2017, 04:55:53 PM
Reply #5

BlueForYou

As it stands:

1) Pickford (dead cert)
2) Kenny (deserves to start)
3) Baines (no other option)
4) Holgate (persevere)
5) Feeney (if you're good enough, you're old enough - assuming, Keane injured/+ Jags, past it/& Williams, drop him)
6) Davies (needs to start/energy)
7) Sigurdsson (playmaker/set pieces)
8) Vlasic (deserves to start/left footer)
9) Niasse (scoring goals/in form)
10) Rooney (scoring goals/captain)
11) DCL (scoring goals/in form-despite header!)

Bench: Stek; Martina; Schneiderlin; Gueye; Klaassen; Lookman; Sandro
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 29, 2017, 04:59:54 PM
Reply #6

TheTone

Schneiderlin needs dropping, havn't been impressed with him at all since he arrived
Rooney can do one too for a while
Don't know what people see in Kenny

Pickford
Martina Holgate Williams Baines
Mirallas  Gueye  Davies  Vlasic
                Siggy
                DCL

Vlasic has to start
I put Mirallas in but really just put a winger out there you fat dutch cunt, so wouldn't be adverse to have Lookman or Lennon on the right either

How long are Keane and Jagielka out for?

September 29, 2017, 05:09:15 PM
Reply #7

BlueBeagle

5) Feeney (if you're good enough, you're old enough - assuming, Keane injured/+ Jags, past it/& Williams, drop him)

Don't think throwing an inexperienced youth into this mess of a team is a good idea tbh, despite Williams being a joke.

September 29, 2017, 05:12:46 PM
Reply #8

Hawkandro

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams (If Keane or Jags ain't fit) Baines
Gueye Davies
Vlasic Sigurdsson Lookman
Rooney/DCL

Would be mine.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

September 29, 2017, 05:14:35 PM
Reply #9

mikey_blue

Most commentators and pundits picking up on how quiet it is at Goodison these days.

September 29, 2017, 05:20:25 PM
Reply #10

Bingham Boy

Vicious circle shit performances make shit atmosphere's. Up to the manager & players to change it. Never been any different at the old lady.

We can't be making an effort ourselves now can we! It has been different at Goodison. Everton are "we", players, fans. If we think we may be able to help then we should try, not just sit there thinking we're the King with his jester.

I know all this about they get paid loads, but we play against teams who also get paid loads, so that's cancelled out. Plus we know this before we go the match. We hurt just the same when we lose as I'm sure fans did in the 19th Century when the players were on their wages then.
I didn't mean that to be turned into a rant sorry.

September 29, 2017, 05:23:24 PM
Reply #11

themilkycoffees

The frustration is understandable but people start moaning as soon as there's a misplaced pass. Hardly great support is it.

September 29, 2017, 05:29:14 PM
Reply #12

Macca77

Going to this, my mates away so using his season ticket, I actually can't be arsed, already know whats gonna happen

September 29, 2017, 05:36:45 PM
Reply #13

Lazarou

We can't be making an effort ourselves now can we! It has been different at Goodison. Everton are "we", players, fans. If we think we may be able to help then we should try, not just sit there thinking we're the King with his jester.

I know all this about they get paid loads, but we play against teams who also get paid loads, so that's cancelled out. Plus we know this before we go the match. We hurt just the same when we lose as I'm sure fans did in the 19th Century when the players were on their wages then.
I didn't mean that to be turned into a rant sorry.
You are right of course that's how it should be, but unfortunately it is never like that at Goodison. A bad referee can actually be a good thing for us so we have someone to vent our seemingly in built anger on.

Goodison under the floodlights when we are battling a team and the officials is a special thing, but we just can't seem to do the support no matter what thing.

Blue cynics.

September 29, 2017, 05:43:55 PM
Reply #14

The Analog Kid

Surely Niasse has to start up front with DCL?