October 15, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Fuck it... 3:0 Richarlison, Siggy and Walcott. There, it's out. Feel clean now.
Win
3-0
Richarlison
(Bernard gives us that little extra to deal with these teams)
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Crystal Palace
« Last post by Mouse on 14 minutes ago »
Zouma and mina* long term with Keane as back up sounds great

*never really seen a lot of this lad tbh
I love the sound of Mina and Zouma, the huge physical presence at the back. But, surely, as things stand (as in our players) it has to be Keane and Mina long-term? We can interchange all three this season as fitness and tactics dictate but, unless we are guaranteed signing Zouma, the long-term plan has to be developing the Keane/Mina partnership.
Draw
1-1
Zaha

We struggle with these types of teams at home
Roll up roll up !....here we go again, scores please. Hopefully continue where we left off before the international break...

Everton Win 2-1

Richarlison

(the new 2-1 Lukaku)
By the sound of things, it doesn't seem to have worked out great for him in Russia, so  he may not be so willing to move at the first sign of another club showinh interest.

What?
So if someone bids 40m we can still ask for 45 yeah?

He's got a 45 mill release clause. I don't think we'll be able to hold onto him for very long, unless we up his cash and start winning things. An absolute masterstroke signing though, probably from Silva's lists: It's looking much better where it comes to signing true quality. Can't wait to see Gomes. :)
Rumours are a 40mil release clause.

If somebody pays that it means he's smashed it here.

The only annoyance of it will be me having to explain the concept of a release clause to people again and I don't want to do that.
So if someone bids 40m we can still ask for 45 yeah?
The Everton Forum / Re: Moshiri
« Last post by pjk on 10 hours ago »
I met a former director of LFC shortly after our clumsy approach for Silva and he said "you can see Moshiri isn't a football man as you simply don't do that mid season" or words to that effect

I wonder if he's broken etiquette on more stuff than gets out and people are starting to try and find things to get at us / him

The Panorama stuff seemed blown up considering what it was compared to, but is that another example of him being targeted and set up as an example?

Sent from my STF-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

What he's done, I think, is really smart. He's got us cheap, but needs to keep his eye on our improvement. Bill Kenwrights doing ok, imo, as he's passing the baton as an Evertonian. I think Moshiri's a good owner type. I'm getting excited, as his respect and faith in us, seems to be more than money. Moshi's turning into a blue. ;D
Rumours are a 40mil release clause.

If somebody pays that it means heís smashed it here.

The only annoyance of it will be me having to explain the concept of a release clause to people again and I donít want to do that.

It's a 45 million release clause. He's getting Waynes wages. It's a nice bit of practical business.  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10