August 20, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
General Football Chat / Re: Bobby Madley
« Last post by Dr. Sponge on 50 minutes ago »
I always thought he had the right pedigree to be a referee.
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by Dr. Sponge on 58 minutes ago »
One weird thing I've noticed is that Schniederlin (and Besic in pre-season) drops into the "back three' when we're playing out from the back.

A lot of teams do it, but for us they drop into the left or right of a back three, not back between the CBs like you normally see.

No idea what it means, but it's repeating and happening with whoever is playing that role so it must be intentional

Yeah I like this, Davies did it when he came on too. The fullbacks push high up we go to a very wide 3 at the back.. must be to put us firmly in possession of the ball ready to start an attack.

The coaching is evident in the types of runs we’re making, the set pieces and the build up play. We look well drilled (not anally) all over the field at the moment, which is a nice surprise after the very shaky looking pre season.
2-1 win.

Richarlison.
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by stirlingblue on 1 hour ago »
One weird thing I’ve noticed is that Schniederlin (and Besic in pre-season) drops into the ‘back three’ when we’re playing out from the back.

A lot of teams do it, but for us they drop into the left or right of a back three, not back between the CBs like you normally see.

No idea what it means, but it’s repeating and happening with whoever is playing that role so it must be intentional
Done pretty much that since his West brom days. ..aside pointing into channels which is now his signature move on fifa

Loves a good point for a ball that absolutely isn’t on does lukaku.
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football 2018/19
« Last post by Mayor Farnum on 1 hour ago »
Right. Jose's famous third year is biting him again. Early days I know but place among the top six is very much doable for us.

United won't finish outside the top six.
The Everton Forum / Re: MOTD
« Last post by WeimaranerBlues on 1 hour ago »
Wonder when Malcolm will get his debut , apparently we signed him according to Neville
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10