August 22, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 25330 times)

January 16, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
Reply #360

Macca77

20 million plus 5 million in addons.

Having a little debate with the reds in work who claim Walcott is worth no where near 20 million because he's "done fuck all for years", now I mentioned that the same could be said about Oxlaide-Chamberlain, they paid 35 million for him plus another few million in addons, and hes done fuck all since he signed, they're not having it though, "the OX is now a 60 million plus player blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bitter bitter etc..". They seem to forget that Klopp wanted Walcott last summer, they were all buzzing then

January 16, 2018, 02:43:55 PM
Reply #361

TheTone

In the sweep I'm going 4 games until his hammy goes

January 16, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
Reply #362

School of Science

20 million plus 5 million in addons.

Having a little debate with the reds in work who claim Walcott is worth no where near 20 million because he's "done fuck all for years", now I mentioned that the same could be said about Oxlaide-Chamberlain, they paid 35 million for him plus another few million in addons, and hes done fuck all since he signed, they're not having it though, "the OX is now a 60 million plus player blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bitter bitter etc..". They seem to forget that Klopp wanted Walcott last summer, they were all buzzing then

You are right but believe me as underwhelming as the Ox is and be is. That goal alone against Man City and just the thought that he happens to have played for the shite, will ensure that if they sold him tomorrow.....They would fucking get around about £60m.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 16, 2018, 02:50:43 PM
Reply #363

Hawkandro

Those touches in the box will drop dramatically. All those numbers will get worse after being here for the next ~4 months.

These stats vary way to heavily on the talent you play with.

"...and that's Walcott's first goal for 4 months..."
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 16, 2018, 02:54:51 PM
Reply #364

School of Science

Christ lads I'm as miserable as the next Evertonian, but can we give him a chance ? After all he hasn't even fkin signed yet  :)

January 16, 2018, 02:55:32 PM
Reply #365

Hawkandro

I'm wallowing.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 16, 2018, 02:59:21 PM
Reply #366

School of Science

I'm wallowing.

Haha the same, in fact go on just any Everton website forum and you'll see the same. The Big Sam Effect....AKA.  The Great depression.

January 16, 2018, 03:07:19 PM
Reply #367

MmmblueBernard

I can honestly say Iím really looking forward to seeing him pull on the blue shirt and tearing the bullens touchline a new one as he flies towards the Gwladys.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 16, 2018, 03:08:46 PM
Reply #368

Lxxx

Heís better than every other attacking player at the club so on that basis itís got to be a good move.

January 16, 2018, 03:57:48 PM
Reply #369

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Just a couple of signings and Coleman back, would make a huge difference. If we cant find any money down the back of the sofa, maybe flip Kenny from RB to LB, as flipping Cuco doesnt seem to be working... This would give a lot more pace and threat, but still have a solid 4 further back with 2 energetic fullbacks providing cover/overlaps. Other than Kennny, all other Players actually playing where they are best suited.

Pickford

Keane ---------- PJ/AW

Coleman ---------------------------------------- Kenny/LB

Gueye ---------- N'Zonzie

Sigurdsson

Walcott ---------------------------------- Lookman
Tosun
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:01:17 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

January 16, 2018, 03:59:12 PM
Reply #370

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Kenny is a liability unfortunately
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 16, 2018, 04:07:26 PM
Reply #371

Waltzer

He is isnt having his best spell but I think he'll be a valuable member of the squad for years to come. I've been looking at the games lately and I also don't think Gueye helps us a great deal. Im not saying hes bad, but when you look at his positional sense I think he leaves us with huge holes. He reminds me sometimes of a school boy player as you see him tearing around the pitch chasing the ball from one side to the other, and when he gets bypassed there are huge holes in our midfield. I still think hes the best option in CM, but I think he needs to be a bit more disciplined to help us retain our shape.

January 16, 2018, 04:07:37 PM
Reply #372

Lxxx

He needs a break. This is his first season in top flight football and mentally he's showing it. It's a tough ask for a young kid in a struggling side, same with DCL. They've been overplayed for their talent and stage of development.

January 16, 2018, 04:10:10 PM
Reply #373

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
At Finch Farm now apparently
Simply simply lovely

January 16, 2018, 04:11:27 PM
Reply #374

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
You are right but believe me as underwhelming as the Ox is and be is. That goal alone against Man City and just the thought that he happens to have played for the shite, will ensure that if they sold him tomorrow.....They would fucking get around about £60m.
Given they paid 35 mill for him in the last year of his contract, as soon as he signed his value increased to 60 at a minimum.
"If you believe it will work out, youíll see opportunities. If you believe it wonít, you will see obstacles." Ė Wayne Dyer