August 16, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

Author Topic: England and the press  (Read 785 times)

June 26, 2018, 02:19:17 AM
Reply #15

sirblue57

A "free" press does not mean free of decency, common sense or fairness. Our SO CALLED free press have shown little decency over the years ( millie dowling ) little common sense and precious little fairness. So if they get called out on it, about fucking time  do your job, show some HUMANITY AND DECENCY, then maybe people would stop thinking of you as a bunch of gutter trawling , arse licking fucking hyenas... sorry abiut the insult to hyenas.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

June 26, 2018, 02:51:24 AM
Reply #16

Macca77

Wrong thread

June 26, 2018, 04:13:46 AM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
A "free" press does not mean free of decency, common sense or fairness. Our SO CALLED free press have shown little decency over the years ( millie dowling ) little common sense and precious little fairness. So if they get called out on it, about fucking time  do your job, show some HUMANITY AND DECENCY, then maybe people would stop thinking of you as a bunch of gutter trawling , arse licking fucking hyenas... sorry abiut the insult to hyenas.

Princess Di likes this.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

July 23, 2018, 05:29:41 AM
Reply #18

Mayor Farnum

I think the press were very kind in general to the England team in the world cup. Mainly by talking up distinctly average performances against some very poor opposition.

July 23, 2018, 04:51:32 PM
Reply #19

Major Clanger

I think the press were very kind in general to the England team in the world cup. Mainly by talking up distinctly average performances against some very poor opposition.

Like the press of pretty much every other country does.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel