September 19, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

Author Topic: Lyon v Everton  (Read 22488 times)

November 03, 2017, 02:06:58 AM
Reply #645

Cuttyblue

I think we can beat Watford. Tonight was irrelevant really, that's the one. Watford at home is the sort of game a caretaker manager should have as first game, but we even fucked the timing of the sacking up and gave Unsworth a nightmare run.

Logged in to Like this post.  Still think the home fans will be up for it and will help us get a goal in or two, but F me we've made it hard on Rhino.

November 03, 2017, 02:07:44 AM
Reply #646

Macca77

We beat Watford 2-0 on Sunday lads

November 03, 2017, 02:07:44 AM
Reply #647

School of Science

Disgraceful from Schneiderlin, yet again another capitulation, how did Gueye not score, could have been a different game. The young lad in midfield Bangimini was superb, hardly put a foot wrong, our mom. Sadly we played well overall, with no reward whatsoever. Criminal of Koeman/ whoever not to buy a striker, fucking criminal.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 03, 2017, 02:10:31 AM
Reply #648

Faceatthefence

Banginem in and lookman/kenny are good kids no doubt,but has numerous posters have said our old guard are not even championship standard.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 03, 2017, 02:10:52 AM
Reply #649

Sixx1402

can't see us scoring a goal against watford to be fair

Can't see us scoring against anyone  :headbang:
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

November 03, 2017, 02:10:57 AM
Reply #650

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We beat Watford 2-0 on Sunday lads

I'll be beyond amazed if we a.) win b.) score 2 goals c.) keep a clean sheet.

Genuinely, when was the last time we did all three?

November 03, 2017, 02:11:13 AM
Reply #651

Shogun

Administrator
Can't be surprised with that, our back 4 ended up Besic-Holgate-Williams-Kenny and I wouldn't have any of them starting with everyone fit.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 03, 2017, 02:11:35 AM
Reply #652

brittcop1

I just don't see where a win against Watford is coming from unless something changes i.e a manager. Otherwise there is no catalyst for change.
How ironic that we think this team coukd and should be Watford but our owner thinks that Watford's manager is the dogs bollocks... not if he looses to the crap we are serving up!

November 03, 2017, 02:11:40 AM
Reply #653

Macca77

I'll be beyond amazed if we a.) win b.) score 2 goals c.) keep a clean sheet.

Genuinely, when was the last time we did all three?

Sunday

November 03, 2017, 02:11:41 AM
Reply #654

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 03, 2017, 02:12:04 AM
Reply #655

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Aye, and I don't really care, he would give us what we're crying out for and we would start grinding out results. That's much more important to me than getting a 'Hollywood name', we tried that with Koeman and we all know how that turned out.

Those aren't are only two choices though.

Dyche is a long ball up to a big target man merchant.  There's no evidence he'd have any idea what to do with us.

November 03, 2017, 02:12:21 AM
Reply #656

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well, it was worth a try but it's clear that Unsworth isn't capable of dealing with this mess. I don't blame him, few would.
Many will blame him/call him the wrong choice etc. The majority of whom would have been calling for him to be given the chance two weeks ago.

November 03, 2017, 02:13:01 AM
Reply #657

Evertonian in NC

Beni and Lookman were great, and deserve to be in Sunday's XI on principle alone
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 03, 2017, 02:13:11 AM
Reply #658

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Problem is goals, if you can take chances, you don't need to spend so much effort trying to force something.

After a really decent performance, caught out by couple of long balls and then fell apart.

But first home game next up

Generally speaking, I agree. You put Lukaku back in this side and we'd it wouldn't be anywhere near this bad. We'd probably be mid-table and we may well have hobbled along to second place in the EL group.

November 03, 2017, 02:14:45 AM
Reply #659

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
How ironic that we think this team coukd and should be Watford but our owner thinks that Watford's manager is the dogs bollocks... not if he looses to the crap we are serving up!

Where did you hear that our owner thinks Watfords manager is the dogs bollocks ? Source or its fake news !