January 21, 2018, 05:15:16 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 11823 times)

November 24, 2017, 09:12:41 PM
Reply #135

Rodenplav64

Kenwright would not have sacked Martinez or Koeman and Moshiri has sacked both . That sums his impact on the team if not the club as so long is we remain in the Premier League his investment is relatively safe . As far as the team goes by appointing Walsh and Koeman he has fucked up the team big time unless whoever comes in can do the trick for a season or so until he gets out those he ( or the DOF ) no longer sees asgood enough to take the club forward . Oh hang on ........................

November 24, 2017, 09:18:06 PM
Reply #136

BlueBeagle

Let's not even try to pretend for 1 second that Moshiri was wrong to sack Martinez

November 24, 2017, 09:23:49 PM
Reply #137

Evertonian in NC

Let's not even try to pretend for 1 second that Moshiri was wrong to sack Martinez

Martinez without Rom or Barkley would definitely send us into relegation.  As could Koeman have easily done, as thoroughly as he had lost the dressing room.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 24, 2017, 10:11:52 PM
Reply #138

kramer0

I hope someone writes a book about all this one day.

I've resigned myself to our ongoing stupidity but I would eventually like to know how we came to make the decisions we've made during this period, out of morbid curiosity.

November 24, 2017, 11:20:23 PM
Reply #139

Lxxx

I hope someone writes a book about all this one day.

I've resigned myself to our ongoing stupidity but I would eventually like to know how we came to make the decisions we've made during this period, out of morbid curiosity.

Kid with a new train set mentality. It's my money, my toy and I can do what I want.

November 24, 2017, 11:27:04 PM
Reply #140

KoemansNumberTens

Absolutely believe he has our best interests at heart. Absolutely believe we are a better business for him being here

Football side though he's lost all perspective in an attempt to impress. It's alright when you have a don't take no for an answer policy when you're city and you're taking your pick. Having that when it's Sigurdsson though just leads to you paying more money for a lesser player than you could of got

All our dealings seem to have no concept of time management or value for money. We actually need to take no for an answer. We actually need to learn to walk away when a deal becomes too expensive.

We overpaid on the entire lot in the summer (minus sandro who's fee was set)
Even if the likes of Pickford and Keane prove worth it in the end (zero chance with Keane) we still paid way too much at the point of purchase. Had both clubs over a barrel and paid a premium both times
We are just a really really shit Man City. paying way too much for players no one better than us would consider for a second

November 24, 2017, 11:27:26 PM
Reply #141

bluenuck

Makes a statement about us finding a new manager. People are pissed.

Doesn't make a statement about finding a new manager for a month. People are pissed.

I've come to terms that some of you lot will never be happy, will you? We could win a treble and people would still complain how we celebrated or something.

November 24, 2017, 11:30:26 PM
Reply #142

KoemansNumberTens

Kid with a new train set mentality. It's my money, my toy and I can do what I want.

I don't even think it's that. He's too eager to please. Getting all the targets regardless of value. We should have laughed in Swanseas faces when they quoted us 50m. He needs to be more sensible. Realise some deals can't be made (at a level that suits us) and walk the fuck away quickly.

I know Walsh isn't popular but we need to at least let him have a go at the job we employed him for.

Christ if he wants Big Sam we should appoint him. That's be honest here pissing around chasing silva and simeone has got us nowhere.
Failing that sack him. We can't really be blaming him for a job he's not been allowed to do.

November 24, 2017, 11:31:01 PM
Reply #143

KoemansNumberTens

Doesn't make a statement about finding a new manager for a month. People are pissed.

I've come to terms that some of you lot will never be happy, will you? We could win a treble and people would still complain how we celebrated or something.

Surely people just wanted us to find a new manager weeks ago.

November 24, 2017, 11:31:08 PM
Reply #144

Major Clanger

Actually signs a new manager who isn't absolute dogshit or corrupt as fuck? People rejoice!
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 24, 2017, 11:32:29 PM
Reply #145

bluenuck

Surely people just wanted us to find a new manager weeks ago.

See!!

You just can't stop, can you?  :P

November 24, 2017, 11:41:14 PM
Reply #146

blue1948

I can't see any justification for that remark,none.

November 24, 2017, 11:43:55 PM
Reply #147

blue1948

Absolutely believe he has our best interests at heart. Absolutely believe we are a better business for him being here

Football side though he's lost all perspective in an attempt to impress. It's alright when you have a don't take no for an answer policy when you're city and you're taking your pick. Having that when it's Sigurdsson though just leads to you paying more money for a lesser player than you could of got

All our dealings seem to have no concept of time management or value for money. We actually need to take no for an answer. We actually need to learn to walk away when a deal becomes too expensive.

Even if the likes of Pickford and Keane prove worth it in the end (zero chance with Keane) we still paid way too much at the point of purchase. Had both clubs over a barrel and paid a premium both times
We are just a really really shit Man City. paying way too much for players no one better than us would consider for a second

And city never ever overpaid did they ,fuck me they even bought Joey Barton .

November 24, 2017, 11:47:21 PM
Reply #148

GoodisonPk

We are about to do our own version of a treble. Martinez, Koeman and Allardyce.

November 24, 2017, 11:52:14 PM
Reply #149

Lxxx

I can't see any justification for that remark,none.

He makes vanity decisions without due process. Koeman was pursued and hired without interviewing him against a shortlist and due diligence as to his suitability. Walsh was pursued because of some misguided notion that he was responsible for the biggest freak occurrence in top flight sport. Both appointments have proved an utter failure as they are two completely different personalities with two differing remits.

He also takes time out to speak to Sky Sports every transfer window since he's arrived. Each time making himself look a little silly.

I get that he's now the owner of a club in a sport with worldwide appeal, every rich man's dream, but there still needs to be due process in how business is conducted. We're in danger of becoming this seasons QPR in more ways than one.