September 22, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 40185 times)

November 19, 2017, 12:18:18 AM
Reply #210

gizzblue

The moaners can think what they want about him .lto keep up there shite...he's effective as fuck and works his ass off.👍...not everyone is Sergio Aguero esq.

November 19, 2017, 12:18:25 AM
Reply #211

Shogun

Administrator
Going to miss him next week
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 19, 2017, 12:19:52 AM
Reply #212

gizzblue

Hes shit, I hate him
How many did you score for everton in your illustrious career??.😜
Also he doesn't care you hate him 😅

November 19, 2017, 12:22:13 AM
Reply #213

Lxxx

He's always in the right place which is a skill in itself. He wants to play in and around the box and if you're putting in the effort and putting yourself in positions which hurt the opposition then you're giving yourself a chance of capitalising on a mistake, or a decent bit of play, or a refereeing decision.
That's not to say he wouldn't have to play second fiddle to a higher calibre of player because he would but it's a squad game and he's a vital part of it.

November 19, 2017, 12:23:01 AM
Reply #214

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think he's shite nor do I see him as part of a long term plan assuming we do buy and improve. It doesn't help discussion when anybody who is not world class is labelled 'shite' . Shows the ignorance of people who write it more than an objective assessment.
Football has a history of poor technical players being effective in certain types of teams or situations because of a particular skill. Usually down to physical attributes like height, speed etc. For me that's Niasse. 100% commitment, running, energy and that knack of scoring goals from half chances. The rest of his game is ordinary for this level. But sometimes you need that raw energy in a team to spur on others and force mistakes.
At PL level ordinary, but not shite that's unfair on him.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

November 19, 2017, 12:35:38 AM
Reply #215

boothill

Was gary linacre shite ? I dont remember him chasing lost causes,making tackles,tracking back to try and defend, dont ever recall him making an assist tbh, but he must have, surely ?. He had an abudance of pace and was lethal in front of goal, but thats it

November 19, 2017, 12:45:22 AM
Reply #216

Coyb12

Was gary linacre shite ? I dont remember him chasing lost causes,making tackles,tracking back to try and defend, dont ever recall him making an assist tbh, but he must have, surely ?. He had an abudance of pace and was lethal in front of goal, but thats it
So you are compairing Lineker with Niasse?

November 19, 2017, 12:45:48 AM
Reply #217

Bally

Administrator
He's always in the right place which is a skill in itself. He wants to play in and around the box and if you're putting in the effort and putting yourself in positions which hurt the opposition then you're giving yourself a chance of capitalising on a mistake, or a decent bit of play, or a refereeing decision.
That's not to say he wouldn't have to play second fiddle to a higher calibre of player because he would but it's a squad game and he's a vital part of it.
Naismith was the same he got called shit too tbf Lukaku has been called shit by Evertonians too
It's the roll I way

November 19, 2017, 12:52:32 AM
Reply #218

boothill

So you are compairing Lineker with Niasse?
Just pointing some things out

November 19, 2017, 01:00:20 AM
Reply #219

MmmblueBernard

Maverick
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 19, 2017, 01:03:55 AM
Reply #220

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Proved himself to be a good premier league striker.

His goal ratio over the last 11 months must be right up there.

November 19, 2017, 01:27:47 AM
Reply #221

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Going to miss him next week

Is he suspended?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 19, 2017, 01:31:49 AM
Reply #222

Shogun

Administrator
Is he suspended?

I'll be surprised if he isn't.

It'll probably get a ten minute reviewing on MOTD tonight.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 19, 2017, 01:32:53 AM
Reply #223

KoemansNumberTens

Why,he is shite whether he scores or not and if you think he isn't well.

Not sure someone can be shite regardless of their scoring record

November 19, 2017, 01:35:18 AM
Reply #224

sam of the south

I'll be surprised if he isn't.

It'll probably get a ten minute reviewing on MOTD tonight.

Oh it most certainly will, trial by Red Shite.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them