October 23, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

Author Topic: Wayne Rooney's Best Position.  (Read 7996 times)

November 20, 2017, 02:24:54 AM
Reply #75

gizzblue

Is there a point you're trying to make or are you just being a WUM and trying to get a rise out of people?
Ffs I was merely stating I agree with jimmywack that I also rewatch the fucking game even though I go .
Wind your bastard neck in go troll some other cunt .
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:28:21 AM by gizzblue »

November 20, 2017, 02:28:54 AM
Reply #76

Gash

Global Moderator
Ffs I was merely stating I agree with jimmywack that I also rewatch the fucking game even though I go .
Wind your bastard neck in go troll some other cunt .

Haha!  lolol

Calm down ya fucking bellend, I quoted the wrong person.

November 20, 2017, 02:30:11 AM
Reply #77

gizzblue

Haha!  lolol

Calm down ya fucking bellend, I quoted the wrong person.
So check your fucking posts then .
Do us all a favour
And calling me a ball And because you made a mistake 👍
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:31:28 AM by gizzblue »

November 20, 2017, 02:31:05 AM
Reply #78

Gash

Global Moderator
Anyway, where were we, oh aye.

That's a bit sad I like to get both sides,so are you a yes or a no?

Is there a point you're trying to make or are you just being a WUM and trying to get a rise out of people?

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:33:01 AM by Gash »

November 20, 2017, 02:31:45 AM
Reply #79

velimski

November 20, 2017, 02:31:52 AM
Reply #80

Gash

Global Moderator
Do us all a favour

It's easy to do when you're on a phone.

Away and lie in the corner with the light out for a minute.

November 20, 2017, 02:32:35 AM
Reply #81

Gash

Global Moderator
Do us all a favour
And calling me a ball And because you made a mistake 👍

It's bellend, mate.  :thumbsup:

November 20, 2017, 02:33:20 AM
Reply #82

gizzblue

It's bellend, mate. 
Yes you right you are ...no off you fuck

November 20, 2017, 02:36:06 AM
Reply #83

Gash

Global Moderator

November 20, 2017, 02:44:41 AM
Reply #84

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Just put it out there,so yes or no?

Right, let me put a bit of context into your question, I am a ST Holder, row E directly behind goal Upper Gwladys. Have that because that's where I first sat when my Dad took me there as a 10 year old. I live just outside London so can't get to every match, on average 10 to twelve a year, otherwise my seat is on stub hub at sometimes less than face value. I have a season ticket so that I can get to as many London and South East games as I can. BUT ! I also lived in Central Eastern Europe/Middle East for a total of 24 years and didn't get to a single match in that time before coming back to the U.K., in the M.E., long before Sky I was totally dependant on the occasional second half coverage on BBC world service.
My question to Coyb, was I any less of an Everton supporter during those 24  years that I didn't go to the match ?

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:52:22 AM by Escla »

November 20, 2017, 02:55:38 AM
Reply #85

Coyb12

Right, let me put a bit of context into your question, I am a ST Holder, row E directly behind goal Upper Gwladys. Have that because that's where I first sat when my Dad took me there as a 10 year old. I live just outside London so can't get to every match, on average 10 to twelve a year, otherwise my seat is on stub hub at sometimes less than face value. I have a season ticket so that I can get to as many London and South East games as I can. BUT ! I also lived in Central Eastern Europe/Middle East for a total of 24 years and didn't get to a single match in that time before coming back to the U.K., in the M.E., long before Sky I was totally dependant on the occasional second half coverage on BBC world service.
My question to Coyb, was I any less of an Everton supporter during those 24  years that I didn't go to the match ?
There it is.

November 20, 2017, 02:58:02 AM
Reply #86

Coyb12

Anyway, where we, oh aye.

Haven't you had that question answered?

November 20, 2017, 02:58:14 AM
Reply #87

Gash

Global Moderator
Whether someone goes to the game home and away or wakes up in Sydney at 3am to watch a game doesn't make you any better or worse a fan. Many posters on here can't get to the game and use the forum as source of information and place to read and give opinions.

Just because someone goes to the game doesn't mean that they have a greater knowledge of football than someone who doesn't, as we have seen before many times with some posters, they don't ask you to pass an IQ test before you enter the ground. Some of the most knowledgeable posters we have now and in the past are from all over the world, some probably haven't even been to Goodison but their knowledge of Everton and football in general is very, very good. By contrast, some of the most clueless biffs we've had on here go to the game on a regular basis but spout some absolute shite about Everton and football in general, it works both ways.

There's no hard and fast rule but going to the game on a regular basis or having a season ticket for X amount of years doesn't make someone any better and often not more knowledgeable than those who cant get to the game.

November 20, 2017, 02:58:52 AM
Reply #88

Gash

Global Moderator
Haven't you had that question answered?

Not by you, no.

November 20, 2017, 03:00:28 AM
Reply #89

Coyb12

Not by you, no.
I can't do any better than that lad,  lolol