January 23, 2018, 02:35:20 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 19517 times)

November 29, 2017, 02:26:00 AM
Reply #420

Mayor Farnum

lol

I've seen you advocate him. Never seen you think he should be our first choice though.

Is he your first choice?

Pretty much, partly due to circumstances but I also think he's never had a real go at a top club with potential to operate at the top end of the league.

I worked in Bolton when he was their manager and he is a fierce competitor and will defend his club to the hilt.

If we give him a chance and get behind him we may be surprised.

I've seen a lot of football and the advantage of being a successful team is that you can pretty much write your own reviews. There is a lot more long ball football about and some of it played by very successful teams.

November 29, 2017, 02:26:09 AM
Reply #421

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yep, gets his info directly from Kenwright.

Maybe BK isnít aware that FM is after appointing someone else...

November 29, 2017, 02:29:38 AM
Reply #422

bluenuck

Itís bad enough reading once Iím not going over it for you because you canít be arsed.

Expected response... ;)

November 29, 2017, 02:31:04 AM
Reply #423

bluenuck

Pretty much, partly due to circumstances but I also think he's never had a real go at a top club with potential to operate at the top end of the league.

I worked in Bolton when he was their manager and he is a fierce competitor and will defend his club to the hilt.

If we give him a chance and get behind him we may be surprised.

I've seen a lot of football and the advantage of being a successful team is that you can pretty much write your own reviews. There is a lot more long ball football about and some of it played by very successful teams.

Well, it's the first I've seen of an Evertonian actually wanting this appointment.

:)

November 29, 2017, 02:33:54 AM
Reply #424

Mayor Farnum

9 voted for him in the poll. Am I the only one brave enough to put my head above the parapet? I need my own version of rainbow laces.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:35:06 AM by Mayor Farnum »

November 29, 2017, 02:47:20 AM
Reply #425

Smingers

I hope the lack of announcement up to now signals that it's not happening... I can only hope

I hope we thrash West Ham tomorrow... I can only hope

November 29, 2017, 02:51:24 AM
Reply #426

blue slug

9 voted for him in the poll. Am I the only one brave enough to put my head above the parapet? I need my own version of rainbow laces.

I didnít vote for him originally but Iíd take him now for sure

November 29, 2017, 02:55:08 AM
Reply #427

plumber

I didnít vote for him originally but Iíd take him now for sure

Me too.

November 29, 2017, 02:55:32 AM
Reply #428

mikey_blue

I'm with you mate. I'd of happily given this Fonseca the job, if it was the start of the season and I was still full of wonderment and optimism, but we're in the trenches now, and we need a ruddy big Northerner to bark at this spineless bunch of wasters to get them in shape. Save the good-looking managers with the slick haircuts for the summer.

November 29, 2017, 02:58:24 AM
Reply #429

Rhys

I'm with you mate. I'd of happily given this Fonseca the job, if it was the start of the season and I was still full of wonderment and optimism, but we're in the trenches now, and we need a ruddy big Northerner to bark at this spineless bunch of wasters to get them in shape. Save the good-looking managers with the slick haircuts for the summer.

We've had one of them for the last few weeks and that's not gone so well...

November 29, 2017, 02:59:32 AM
Reply #430

therealdunc

Rooney is loving the Big Sam appointment, he knows we have got ourselves a quality manager who will take us to the top end of the league and challenge for trophyís.

Welcome to Goodison Park Samuel Allardyce
Blue

November 29, 2017, 03:01:24 AM
Reply #431

Smingers

Can we save the welcomes until it's announced? Unless I'm missing something?

Unless that was sarcasm? I'm a bit delicate at the moment lol! Proper fuming with our club!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 03:02:30 AM by Smingers »

November 29, 2017, 03:02:47 AM
Reply #432

indiantoffee1975

Once Allardyce leaves the club, we will be back to square one, scouring many managers who have no intention of joining the club. I think it's only a brief rest bite in delaying the inevitable, with the current hierarchical structure in place, we'll be relegated next season or the season after.

November 29, 2017, 03:03:52 AM
Reply #433

therealdunc

Hey brother
Blue

November 29, 2017, 03:04:27 AM
Reply #434

mikey_blue

We've had one of them for the last few weeks and that's not gone so well...

Do you not think he'd be able to sort them out?