April 24, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 24805 times)

November 29, 2017, 05:30:52 AM
Reply #480

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Struggling to see any positives at all, we've been through a lot of shit over the years but this is by far the worst, its an actual piss take
Look down the football pyramid and see what is below.  We don't know what 'shit' is at this club.
We may not be in a good place at the moment but, believe me, it doesn't come remotely close to what many others have been through.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

November 29, 2017, 05:33:20 AM
Reply #481

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Figures being talked about of what we will be paying him is 6m a year. Outside of the elite managers in the world, surely most managers for 6m a year would come to us even in this state? He'll be around the top 10 paid managers in the world, crazy.
*dies inside*

Simply simply lovely

November 29, 2017, 05:34:56 AM
Reply #482

MrWhite

We complain about WUMs on the forum, but the truth is the biggest WUMs are the media.

November 29, 2017, 05:37:34 AM
Reply #483

D_murph0278

I'm finished with Everton Football Club.
This is an absolute piss take of an outcome and one which would never happen with an Everton man in charge.
Kenwright may never have had the money that Moshiri has, but it's quite clear the shambolic decision making that's gone on and is potentially going to kill my relationship with the club I loved in these next 48 hours (Allardyce and Sammy Lee) is Moshiri's doing. Not that they'll give a fuck like..... but how can you fail to recognise the scumb bag that Allardyce has been and has be-friended his whole rotten piss stained football career. Sammy Lee, El hadji Diouf, Kevin Nolan, etc etc.
Never again for me.

"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

November 29, 2017, 05:41:28 AM
Reply #484

Evertonian in NC

This is an absolute piss take of an outcome and one which would never happen with an Everton man in charge.
Kenwright may never have had the money that Moshiri has, but it's quite clear the shambolic decision making that's gone on and is potentially going to kill my relationship with the club I loved in these next 48 hours (Allardyce and Sammy Lee) is Moshiri's doing. Not that they'll give a fuck like..... but how can you fail to recognise the scumb bag that Allardyce has been and has be-friended his whole rotten piss stained football career. Sammy Lee, El hadji Diouf, Kevin Nolan, etc etc.
Never again for me.

Don't go away forever. Be ready to support whatever arises from the ashes, whatever division it might be in.

But every Evertonian has every right not to recognize an Allardyce regime as the least bit legitimate. It's a crime against the values Everton Football Club is supposed to stand for. The people's club. OUR club.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 29, 2017, 05:45:03 AM
Reply #485

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Never again for me.

I don't think this is Moshiri's doing. If we're to believe the rumours that have come out during this process it was Moshiri who was after the bigger name, Silva, Fonseca (whisper it but Simeone). It was Kenwright who wanted Dyche, not sure on Kenwright's position on Allardyce but definitely he was Steve Walsh's choice it would seem.

Kenwright has never spread the net very far when it has come to a mangerial search either. Moyes, Martinez, Koeman...these were all PL managers.

Frankly I think the mistakes that were made, the decision to go with Unsworth, bringing back Rooney is where having sentimentality overrule good decisions.

It's not about having an Everton man in charge (even that would be nice) but having competent people in charge.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 05:48:08 AM by blueToffee »

November 29, 2017, 05:54:02 AM
Reply #486

MrWhite

Come on, folks.

Can we at least wait until it happens before we disavow the club for all time?

November 29, 2017, 06:02:06 AM
Reply #487

D_murph0278

I don't think this is Moshiri's doing. If we're to believe the rumours that have come out during this process it was Moshiri who was after the bigger name, Silva, Fonseca (whisper it but Simeone). It was Kenwright who wanted Dyche, not sure on Kenwright's position on Allardyce but definitely he was Steve Walsh's choice it would seem.

Kenwright has never spread the net very far when it has come to a mangerial search either. Moyes, Martinez, Koeman...these were all PL managers.

Frankly I think the mistakes that were made, the decision to go with Unsworth, bringing back Rooney is where having sentimentality overrule good decisions.

It's not about having an Everton man in charge (even that would be nice) but having competent people in charge.

"Competent people"?
So let's have any fucker who'll get us a few wins eh?
I'd rather have Brendan Fucking Rogers than this twat and his Piss drinking assistant Sami Lee. Sami fucking Lee!!!
Just say it back to yourself and then envisage him in the home dugout with his Everton tracksuit on. This cunt is on the same level as the likes of Phil Thompson and Ian Rush and as a result it's no longer my club. I've thought football is dead for a while now..... I'm fucking certain now.

November 29, 2017, 06:02:35 AM
Reply #488

therealdunc

Never again for me.

If your serious can you hand me your season ticket?
If not, please see early post with Samaritans hotline number on
Blue

November 29, 2017, 06:08:30 AM
Reply #489

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Is it any wonder some of the players have a lack of fight if this is how people who support the club act when faced with adversity?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 29, 2017, 06:12:13 AM
Reply #490

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sammy Lee mate this is unreal, Thatcher for goalkeeping coach next.

P.s anyone getting mad at the sam stats arenít reading them. The big picture is he will (probably) keep us up, itíll just be a very expensive, turgid season. But, we will be up hopefully.

P.s still working on that positive Sam list.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 29, 2017, 06:12:46 AM
Reply #491

toffeeglas

Figures being talked about of what we will be paying him is 6m a year. Outside of the elite managers in the world, surely most managers for 6m a year would come to us even in this state? He'll be around the top 10 paid managers in the world, crazy.
Exactly what I thought. Is allardyce on more than koeman was on? Absolutely crazy. Better be a short contract

November 29, 2017, 06:17:11 AM
Reply #492

D_murph0278

Is it any wonder some of the players have a lack of fight if this is how people who support the club act when faced with adversity?

We're not quite there yet, but it's imminent . So these players you mention with a lack of fight have no excuse. They've been shocking all season and some (Schneiderlen and Williams) since they walked through the door.
They're meant to give me reason to spend my hard earnt money to come and watch them play.... not the other way around you deluded f**k.

November 29, 2017, 06:19:48 AM
Reply #493

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

"Competent people"?
So let's have any fucker who'll get us a few wins eh?
I'd rather have Brendan Fucking Rogers than this twat and his Piss drinking assistant Sami Lee. Sami fucking Lee!!!
Just say it back to yourself and then envisage him in the home dugout with his Everton tracksuit on. This cunt is on the same level as the likes of Phil Thompson and Ian Rush and as a result it's no longer my club. I've thought football is dead for a while now..... I'm fucking certain now.

I meant competent people at board level. That was not meant to be defence of picking Allardyce.

My response was only that I don't think it was Moshiri who wanted Allardyce...if he did this process would've been over weeks ago. He wanted the bigger name, or at least a more progressive name (see the money we were throwing at Watford to get that deal done) and I think it was Walsh and quite possibly Kenwright who wanted the Dyche or Allardyce types. He probably just feels he has to acquiesce at this point to others after the drubbings and take an available name.

I certainly think Moshiri has his faults, but I think he is dreaming of bigger things. He just probably doesn't know how to get there.

November 29, 2017, 06:20:27 AM
Reply #494

Gash

Global Moderator

If that's right it just smacks of another Tony Fernandes style move by Moshiri, chucking world class money at average people.