September 25, 2018, 03:10:47 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 28719 times)

November 29, 2017, 09:24:14 PM
Reply #780

Rodenplav64

That is a disgusting thing to say. You consider mental health to be a joke subject for mocking your fellow fans?

If you'd been following I was making a joke, but to come back with a statement like that.. wow.

Don't be a snowflake .

November 29, 2017, 09:26:57 PM
Reply #781

American Evertonian

Oh well. It is what it is.

Pros: We finally have a permanent manager and  contract is only 18 months.

Cons: isn't the man any of us wanted

I'll support him but just hope his reign isn't longer than the current contract. All about survival now. Season is the anithetical kind of nervousness than we were expecting.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

November 29, 2017, 09:28:49 PM
Reply #782

Macca77

The FA Cups got our name on it

November 29, 2017, 09:30:53 PM
Reply #783

Rodenplav64

Gutted but this is Everton and we have made ourselves a laughing stock . I support the team in any case but I won't be making 600 mile round trips while Allardyce is Manager ( well not unless someone else drives and buys my ticket ) .

November 29, 2017, 09:31:17 PM
Reply #784

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Is it too late to push for the title this season yet?
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

November 29, 2017, 09:33:14 PM
Reply #785

Faceatthefence

Like the way he is chewing gum like some raver off his head. The piss taking I will be getting for this will be merciless. And thoroughly deserved.
Wait till he replaces the salad bar at FF with a Greggs display counter.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 29, 2017, 09:37:02 PM
Reply #786

Thomas

Jack Collison on working with Big Sam

November 29, 2017, 09:37:36 PM
Reply #787

bluenuck

I'm not sure what you think fans are for. Are fans not human and entitled to have opinions and views or are they supposed to just get behind the club regardless? No individual has to support Everton Football Club, it's not a given unlike some romantic notions that seem to think it is.

If some fans decide the club is going backwards and they can't stomach a kopite on the touchlines then they are perfectly within their rights to withhold their money and support and become a passive fan, at best, if they want. Clubs are there to serve the fans not the other way around and empty seats are usually decent indicators of the balance.

Not saying they can't do what they want. But like you said, I can have an opinion on it. And I do.

I don't care if people are upset about allardyce coming in. I don't want allardyce either. But to throw the white towel in on Everton now?

November 29, 2017, 09:44:36 PM
Reply #788

blue1948

Oh well. It is what it is.

Pros: We finally have a permanent manager and  contract is only 18 months.

Cons: isn't the man any of us wanted

I'll support him but just hope his reign isn't longer than the current contract. All about survival now. Season is the anithetical kind of nervousness than we were expecting.
Do you ever re read your posts ?
Pros his contract is only 18months and we at least have a permanent manager??????

November 29, 2017, 09:50:07 PM
Reply #789

sam of the south

Do you ever re read your posts ?
Pros his contract is only 18months and we at least have a permanent manager??????

You are so aggressive, mate 😁

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

November 29, 2017, 09:53:50 PM
Reply #790

mikey_blue

Jack Collison on working with Big Sam

Interesting that. So far this season, our zone 14 has been absolutely pillaged.

November 29, 2017, 09:54:02 PM
Reply #791

Macca77

November 29, 2017, 09:56:13 PM
Reply #792

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

November 29, 2017, 09:57:13 PM
Reply #793

Lxxx

Not saying they can't do what they want. But like you said, I can have an opinion on it. And I do.

I don't care if people are upset about allardyce coming in. I don't want allardyce either. But to throw the white towel in on Everton now?

I don't agree with it myself but was just pointing out that we live in a fluffy world now where people take umbridge at the slightest thing and flounce around like a flower. If they want to take their ball home because we've employed someone they don't like so be it.

I'm ambivalent either way. At least I can justify having a midweek drink tonight while I watch us with a bit of anticipation for a change.

November 29, 2017, 09:58:43 PM
Reply #794

blue1948

You are so aggressive, mate 😁

Aggressive asking that question ? Get a life .