May 28, 2017, 11:41:37 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Gylfi Sigurdsson
« Last post by Bluedylan on 3 hours ago »
You need to crank it down a notch with regards to Barkley, its getting tedious. As a matter of fact, the numbers confirm that Kev had better stats than Barkley until Ross scored against Watford on the penultimate game of the season. So they were pretty much neck and neck for the season, with Barkley just pipping him at the post. Neither set the world alight if you look at it objectively, but no need to denigrate one Everton player to big-up your favourite.

It was a comment about Mirallas, but if it's alright with you I'll pass comment on whatever I want. Cheers for the advice though.

PS He's not my favourite. That would be Baines.
The Everton Forum / Re: Gylfi Sigurdsson
« Last post by starblood on 3 hours ago »
I think Kev's fairly inconsequential whoever he plays with, or whoever plays with him. There's ghostly apparitions that have had a bigger impact on our season.
You need to crank it down a notch with regards to Barkley, its getting tedious. As a matter of fact, the numbers confirm that Kev had better stats than Barkley until Ross scored against Watford on the penultimate game of the season. So they were pretty much neck and neck for the season, with Barkley just pipping him at the post. Neither set the world alight if you look at it objectively, but no need to denigrate one Everton player to big-up your favourite.
The Everton Forum / Re: complete new back 5 needed ?
« Last post by Bluedylan on 3 hours ago »
I get frustrated with how little we seem to try and play Baines into crossing positions, but it's a trend since Martinez and koeman's continued it so maybe it isn't the players or the manager, maybe it's Baines.

I think it's a combination of not having a long-term left sided midfielder to partner him, to gain an understanding and to know each other's movements, and Baines' ageing and not being able to get up and down as much,
The Everton Forum / Re: complete new back 5 needed ?
« Last post by brap2 on 3 hours ago »
I get frustrated with how little we seem to try and play Baines into crossing positions, but it's a trend since Martinez and koeman's continued it so maybe it isn't the players or the manager, maybe it's Baines.
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Barkley given ultimatum
« Last post by blargins on 4 hours ago »
I would laugh my head off if that's the only place he had on offer.
Imagine him leaving to go to West Ham?  That to me would confirm he either doesnt believe he can be a key player in a top level team, or doesnt want the pressure of it.  Taking the money and an easier life in London would be a big disappointment.

It would prove to me be has no ambition whatsoever and it was all about the money. But come on West ham, fuck off hahaha.
Michael Branch, erm, branched out didn't he?  :whistle:

Last I heard he was on the straight and narrow road with a career in accounting in sight. 
The Everton Forum / Re: Fan engagement survey
« Last post by Jamokachi on 5 hours ago »
I wonder how much extra you could charge for a standing area, if it was allowed?  Sure seems like a huge demand for it.

And if a premium were charged, would mitigate the hooligan fear.

a) it would be cheaper

b) there is no hooligan fear, it's based on supposed crowd safety that stems from the Hillsborough disaster
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Barkley given ultimatum
« Last post by Bluedylan on 5 hours ago »
In fairness if you were West Ham, and Barkley was up for grabs on the cheap (relatively), why wouldn't you be interested? No chance he'd even consider them like, but it's nice of them to dream.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10