September 23, 2017, 02:33:36 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 6558 times)

May 13, 2017, 04:24:51 AM
Reply #300

plowman2

Gana Was in top form today. First half he left three Watford players looking at each other with one swerve!
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

May 13, 2017, 04:29:36 AM
Reply #301

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Some really strange shaped players in that watford team

Reckon Okaka, Deeney and Capoue are the same weight combined as our entire squad
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 13, 2017, 04:30:04 AM
Reply #302

Evertonian in NC

you could give a number of players the MotM honour, but I go with Schneiderlin.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 13, 2017, 04:43:07 AM
Reply #303

Simon Paul

Administrator
shite first half, dull second half, but at least Watford gave us something to play against a bit

did anyone stay for the lap of "meh" after?  seemed to be just as busy as normal walking away from the ground

May 13, 2017, 04:43:14 AM
Reply #304

Macca77

Best home record for a long time and every game was a sell out

May 13, 2017, 05:10:08 AM
Reply #305

Simon Paul

Administrator
Best home record for a long time and every game was a sell out

some absolutely awful football on display at times though.  can't remember a full 90 minutes of good performance this season.

May 13, 2017, 05:13:21 AM
Reply #306

Alfie Noakes

some absolutely awful football on display at times though.  can't remember a full 90 minutes of good performance this season.

Bet you can remember some great results though.

May 13, 2017, 05:21:25 AM
Reply #307

Simon Paul

Administrator
Bet you can remember some great results though.

Bournemouth stands out....I'm tired though so there's likely more than just City to add to that list from the 19 home games

I like it when Everton win, but I like it even more when Everton win and we've played boss for longer

May 13, 2017, 05:32:33 AM
Reply #308

Alfie Noakes

Bournemouth stands out....I'm tired though so there's likely more than just City to add to that list from the 19 home games

I like it when Everton win, but I like it even more when Everton win and we've played boss for longer

I just want Everton to win but I know what you mean, like being in love AND having great sex.

May 13, 2017, 07:13:06 AM
Reply #309

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I really hope the poor bastard with the child's ticket didn't get charged an extra 20-spot to sit through this shitty weather...

15 bean
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 13, 2017, 10:36:13 AM
Reply #310

blue1948

That is the thing to cling to ,because when we do ! It could be a really good season next  season and I have great faith .

May 13, 2017, 01:17:15 PM
Reply #311

Simon Paul

Administrator
That is the thing to cling to ,because when we do ! It could be a really good season next  season and I have great faith .

if we could put in a solid 90 minute performance we'd be capable of beating anyone at home, and even just someone away would be boss too

we've got a strong core, but we're far from being at the stage where our season demands a road closure in Liverpool City Centre to give awards out

May 13, 2017, 02:16:56 PM
Reply #312

wilbur

Great to see Seamus walking normally during the lap of "appreciation".

Could he back for August?
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

May 13, 2017, 10:12:48 PM
Reply #313

blue1948

if we could put in a solid 90 minute performance we'd be capable of beating anyone at home, and even just someone away would be boss too

we've got a strong core, but we're far from being at the stage where our season demands a road closure in Liverpool City Centre to give awards out
It isn't the same as the 83 season where we were good but not quite there ,as the top 5( can't include the shite) are now much stronger but I have the same feeling of anticipation ,although he might have some detractors on here I find Ronald Koeman a perfect fit and from what Bill said may be Ronald too thinks the same