November 19, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

Author Topic: [News]Rumours that Koeman will quit Everton  (Read 3648 times)

October 04, 2017, 03:43:04 AM
Reply #15

Evertonian in NC

Kwanzaa coming in October, nice!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

deCoubertin

October 04, 2017, 03:45:34 AM
Reply #16

TheTone

October 06, 2017, 03:26:14 AM
Reply #17

toffee_scot

Just found this article online, this was when Koeman resigned as manager of Ajax after a UEFA Cup game https://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/feb/25/newsstory.ajax

His comments are very interesting: "I have requested the managing board and the committee of Ajax to terminate our contract. I have to be honest to myself and to Ajax. Yesterday's result was the last straw. I no longer have the strength and the energy to get over this and make the team perform better. I managed one time before, after the bad result against Maccabi Tel-Aviv, but I cannot do it again. If I am not fully motivated and driven, I cannot and should not be the coach of Ajax."

Could history repeat itself I wonder?

October 06, 2017, 03:29:09 AM
Reply #18

charlatan

Any surprise he's fucked off on holiday again?

October 06, 2017, 03:43:35 AM
Reply #19

sam of the south

Just found this article online, this was when Koeman resigned as manager of Ajax after a UEFA Cup game https://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/feb/25/newsstory.ajax

His comments are very interesting: "I have requested the managing board and the committee of Ajax to terminate our contract. I have to be honest to myself and to Ajax. Yesterday's result was the last straw. I no longer have the strength and the energy to get over this and make the team perform better. I managed one time before, after the bad result against Maccabi Tel-Aviv, but I cannot do it again. If I am not fully motivated and driven, I cannot and should not be the coach of Ajax."

Could history repeat itself I wonder?

Here's hoping 🤞🏼
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 06, 2017, 03:48:24 AM
Reply #20

gizzblue

Hope the cunt gets struck by lightening playing golf .
Also sent you supposed to work and earn a holiday ??.

October 06, 2017, 03:54:21 AM
Reply #21

Paddockoldie

It's like the ancient Roman Senate on here..

October 06, 2017, 03:56:38 AM
Reply #22

gizzblue

It's like the ancient Roman Senate on here..
We're you there ???.....
Doing well for an older bloke 😅

October 06, 2017, 04:30:04 AM
Reply #23

Paddockoldie

We're you there ???.....
Doing well for an older bloke 😅

If you know your history.... 😊😊

October 06, 2017, 04:38:28 AM
Reply #24

indiantoffee1975

Be nice if he put as much effort into Everton Football Club as he does booking his holidays.

October 06, 2017, 05:05:48 AM
Reply #25

everton1952

But I thought everyone knew Koeman had left. It is clearly stated on another older thread. Don't you read these knowledgeable threads? Benitez was seen in Goodison Road last week. I asked him to go for a drink with me but he refused because I keep calling him a fat....... waiter. 

October 06, 2017, 05:46:38 AM
Reply #26

Ross

Any surprise he's fucked off on holiday again?

Itd of been a surprise to read about how he was at his desk burning the midnight oil trying to work out how to turn this around.

But whos honestly surprised hes off on another holiday now? I doubt even his biggest backers on here arent shocked. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 06, 2017, 07:07:26 AM
Reply #27

Tony Clifton

Was on holiday when he was "unveiled" last year wasn't he?  Actually, when is he not on holiday?!  His next job should be with a fucking airline.

October 06, 2017, 11:42:34 AM
Reply #28

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
But I thought everyone knew Koeman had left. It is clearly stated on another older thread. Don't you read these knowledgeable threads? Benitez was seen in Goodison Road last week. I asked him to go for a drink with me but he refused because I keep calling him a fat....... waiter. 

you have issues
I have to return some videotapes.

October 06, 2017, 02:09:13 PM
Reply #29

Hawkandro

Does anyone know if the players who haven't been picked for Internationals are on holiday too?

If not, the fact he is, is quite worrying.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.