Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
General Football Chat / Re: Lukaku
« Last post by Tony Clifton on 10 minutes ago »
Massive chatter of shit.
General Football Chat / Re: Russia 2018
« Last post by Omar on 12 minutes ago »
really? Recon Portugal may go all the way

They did win Euros with CR7 out for the final, not a bad bet that.
« Last post by Shogun on 41 minutes ago »
Let's say we beat Panama. Will we go full strength against Belgium or play a second string to keep key players fresh for the knockout?

For me we should go more of less full strength to try keep the momentum going and try get the confidence boost a result against Belgium would provide.

England managers of old though would rest players a number of players I reckon. Southgate I'm not sure what he'll do.

Could be a big reward for finishing top of this group now.

If you assume Germany finish as group runners up after their defeat to Mexico and Brazil still win their group then one of those will be QF opponents for our group's runner up.

Whilst the winner of our group would face the likes of Mexico, Sweden, Serbia or Switzerland in the QF.

Don't think it really matters immediately for the last 16 because any of Colombia, Senegal, Japan and Poland in the other group could finish in any order for me.
« Last post by TheRam on 51 minutes ago »
We’ll beat Portugal. Our front four would kill their defence.

It’s a tournament too far for Germany could see them going out in the group stage.

France are a team of individuals.

At the moment it’s Spain or Brazil for me. As poor as Brazil were i get the feeling they’re just growing into the tournament and will turn in on in the group stages.

As for England, I think we look the most coherent team so far and there’s a real movement about them at the moment. I can see us getting to the semis with the way it’s mapped out for us.

« Last post by blue slug on 57 minutes ago »
I can’t believe England actually had a go and created chances, we were actually good tonight
« Last post by Ell Capitan on 59 minutes ago »
Let's say we beat Panama. Will we go full strength against Belgium or play a second string to keep key players fresh for the knockout?

For me we should go more of less full strength to try keep the momentum going and try get the confidence boost a result against Belgium would provide.

England managers of old though would rest players a number of players I reckon. Southgate I'm not sure what he'll do.
« Last post by Audrey Horne on 1 hour ago »
Nah, too reliant on one guy is never a good thing.

Think England more reliant on Kane...Portugal very good team
« Last post by Audrey Horne on 1 hour ago »
Portugal are my pick for the tournament.

Only problem is the defence but they’ve got plenty of very good players elsewhere surrounded by the ultimate winner.

Agree.
« Last post by Shogun on 1 hour ago »
Portugal are my pick for the tournament.

Only problem is the defence but they’ve got plenty of very good players elsewhere surrounded by the ultimate winner.
« Last post by Ross on 1 hour ago »
Dya reckon?
I don't think there's a lot between them tbh

Think their goal records in this league say differently most importantly. But so does Kane’s willingness to work hard without the ball (which Mourinho lives), and the simple fact he’s England’s number 9 and starman (which Utd as a brand would love).

Like I say if there’s a straight up choice between the two Utd I reckon Utd would go for Kane every time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10